18th December 2012, 07:38 PM
Unregistered

How can I do MBBS after BS in Bioscience?

Hey can I do MBBS after bs in bioscience ?..could u pelase give me the details

Related Questions:
  1. Which course can I do after completing 12th with bioscience(58%)
  2. How to become Bioscience Scientist? What group to study in intermediate PMC or PCB?
  3. How to prepare for BARC OCES bioscience? -- [New]
  4. How can I pursue BSc Bioscience with Zoology, Botany and Chemistry
  5. Where can I get OCES/DGFS sample question papers for bioscience?
  6. How to prepare for BARC OCES Bioscience? Previous years question papers?
  7. Sample and previous year papers for OCES/DGFS(Bioscience)?
  8. Which are the Bioscience courses available? I am interested in doing masters degree in institutes such as IITs and IISc
  9. Clinical research for B-pharm/M-pharm students?
  10. Should my daughter continue with CBSE or shift to GSEB in order to do Bioscience/Biotech? Reputed colleges in Gujarat offering the course?
  11. How to make future in Neuro Research after Post Graduation in BioScience?
  12. Eligibility criteria for seeking jobs in medicine, chemical, pharmaceutical companies and research labs?
  13. Graduation and Post Graduation in Different Subjects: What should I do now?
  14. Is there any medical related courses other than MBBS ,BDS,Indian System of medicine and BSc(Bioscience)? Can I do specialization like Neurology, Nephrology, cardiology after 12th?
  15. Can I give WB SSC exam in Bioscience after doing BSc Hons in Biochemistry?
  16. Job options after BSc. in bioscience (general/pass) with subject combination of Zoology, Botany, and Molecular biology (biophysics and biochemistry)?
  17. Previous year Question Papers of M.Ed Entrance Exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. What to do to get in Research field after BDS?
13th August 2016, 09:00 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I do MBBS after BS in Bioscience?

MBBS stands for Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery. Now as per order of Supreme court of India and recent amendment in Indian Medical council Act, there will be only one common entrance exam for admission of candidates into MBBS and BDS courses in all medical colleges.

NEET which stands for National Eligibility cum Entrance Test is the single common entrance exam for admission in MBBS and BDS course. For this exam, a candidate must have done 10+2 from a recognized board with PCB as compulsory subjects. Minimum of 50% marks is required in 10+2 for MBBS course. The minimum age limit is 17 years and upper age limit is 25 years on 31st December of year of admission. Reserved category candidates are eligible for upper age relaxation.

You can apply for this exam if you are within age limit. Notification for NEET 2017 will come in December month of 2016. You must crack this exam to pursue MBBS course from government medical college.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?