19th December 2012, 02:59 PM
raja-K7

How to work in government sectors? I have completed my MBA in specialization

Sir,
I am R.KESAVARAJA, I have completed my MBA in specialization as HR in Madurai kamaraj university at Madurai . I want to work for govt sector plz give me suggestions in which department.

Thank you

Related Questions:
  1. Possible jobs for person with night blindness?
  2. Which specialization is a good choice for me in MBA course having completed B.Tech in Instrumentation?
  3. What is the meaning of an Integrated Course? What does the course contain? Institutes offering the course?
  4. Is there job openings for M.Sc IT students in government sectors?
  5. What to do MCA or MBA after B.Sc in Computer science? -- [New]
  6. Whether Online MBA is available for diploma holders? Is it acceptable in Government, Private and Banking sectors?
  7. Which specialization in MBA course is a better choicer for me being a candidate having completed M.Sc Maths and M.Phil?
  8. Best specialization for ECE student in MBA?
  9. Can I be able to get a job completion of my studies in all sectors like MNC's/Government Sectors
  10. Government examinations for MBA hospital management?
  11. MBA colleges in Maharashtra which offer specialization in project management
  12. MBA or M.Tech After Computer Science Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Can I apply for Jobs in IT Department after completion of MBA course in HR specialization?
  14. What are the posts for MCA students in Government Sectors? From where to find info about various vacancies in government sectors?
  15. How much salary will I get after completing BBA course?
  16. Which specialization in MBA is better for BSc students? Can I get a good job after completing MBA?
  17. How to build my career in HR after completing Masters in Social Work with specialization of Industrial Relations, Labour Welfare and Personal Management
  18. What are the jobs for MSc Biotech?
31st July 2016, 01:54 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to work in government sectors? I have completed my MBA in specialization

If you want to work for government sector then you will have to crack any government job entrance exams. You can get government job only if you clear any examination.

2. Graduates and post graduates in any discipline are eligible to apply for following exam if they meet required age criteria for following examination:

Civil Services examination: Upper age limit is 32 years.

IBPS PO examination: Upper age limit is 30 years.

SSC CGL exam: Upper age limit is 27 years.

In all these exams, upper age relaxation is provided to candidates of OBC and SC/ST category of three and five years respectively.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?