28th January 2014, 06:08 PM
Unregistered

Government examinations for MBA hospital management?

Im completed MBA hospital management in regular..i need a job in government sectors..is this possible?

Related Questions:
  1. Which course is better between MBA in HR and MBA in Hospital Management? Colleges providing the course of Hospital Administration?
  2. Procedure to get Job in Kerala Government sector after completion of MBA in Hospital Management?
  3. Can I do PG Diploma in Hospital Management or MBA in Hospital Management after completing BSc Hotel Management in Chennai?
  4. Details to join in 1 year M.Phil in Hospital Management? I have completed MBA in Hospital Management
  5. How to do M.Phil in Hospital Management after completing MBA hospital MBA management?
  6. Possible to get a job in EB? Which is the best course in MBA? Can I study Hospital Management course after completing B.E?
  7. Which are the best colleges for MBA in hospital/healthcare management
  8. How to work as an Administrator in government sector after completing MBA Hospital Management Course?
  9. Date of CAT forms for MBA(Hospital management)?
  10. Can I do MBA in Hospital Management after BHMS and work experience as medical officer? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. What shall I do after completion of B.Sc in Biotechnology?
  12. Information about Masters course in Nursing in India?
  13. How can I take admission in MBA after completing MSc in Microbiology from Kota University?
  14. What should I choose between Hospital Management, HR and Healthcare Management?
  15. Am i eligible for MBAi n Hospital Management after passing BDS?
  16. Options available for doing part time MBA in Hospital Management in Delhi? List of reputed universities? Benefits of doing MBA?
  17. How to do 1 year MBA programme in hospital management in Indian Institute of Kozikode?
  18. How to do MBA hospital management after finishing B.Com CA
31st January 2014, 08:15 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Government examinations for MBA hospital management?

There is a very good demand for Hospital Management course today and near future.The scope for this course is rapidly increasing.So in the health care department you can find good number of Private jobs as well as government sector jobs.People aware of the health care ,medical facilities and care for the best professionals so they expect effective management of hospitals.

To get a good job in government sector,you must have the skills like self motivation,humanity,innovations,creativity and responsibility and more to serve the people.You can find government jobs such as in the government run hospitals,government run health care centres.Other than this you can find many jobs in the private sector too.

Or you can also find your role in the following fields too,they are Manage drug-abuse treatment centers,Hospitals,Outpatient clinics,Hospital administration and more.You must be able to work hard for long hours,must have strong leadership skills,motivation to design the interests of you.

Basically this study is the combination of Healthcare management degree and Postgraduate hospital.Some of the other kind of jobs you may expect are as the following roles-such as Health care management executive,Chief hospital operation.Hospital consultant ,Hospital accreditation Team lead,Hospital planning adviser,Medical superintendent and more.You may also work like a Medical staff,department heads,Governing boards.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?