1st January 2013, 04:43 PM
Unregistered

What is the eligibility criteria to transfer from one college to another?

what is the elighibility criteria for transfer 1 college to another (private to private)i n bput

26th April 2013, 09:00 AM
Guruprasadmc

Default Re: What is the eligibility criteria to transfer from one college to another?

What should I do to transfer from my college?
Hi im the student of diploma i want to get transfer from my college b coz college mangment is not good wht should i do and i dont want to leave my studys plz reply me plz
24th November 2014, 01:08 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the eligibility criteria to transfer from one college to another?

iam studying 2nd B.Tech.EEE at jntu pulivendula.AP.Due to medical reason now i want to transfer from JNTU to private college. what is the relavent go?
2nd December 2015, 03:12 PM
Unregistered

How to get trransfered to any other college of technology from karunya university due to medical reason.ihave wriiten my 5TH SEMESTER
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?