1st January 2013, 05:36 PM
rabia tariq

What is an Ideal job after BSc IT?

what is an ideal job after bs(it) what is further education

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for any government job of gazetted rank? I am 36 years old woman having B.Sc(Geography) and B.Ed degree. What would be the ideal course for me to get a good job?
  2. How to get a good government job after BSc? -- [New]
  3. Government job and defence job opportunities after BSc Computer Science? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. What is the scope in government job of BSc with Biology group? How much salary can I get?
  5. What should I do after BSc IT? I am pursuing last year BSc IT
  6. What is the scope of BSc course nowadays? How is the BSc Physical science course different from BSc Honors course? Will this affect in pursing higher studies or during job?
  7. Which course has better job opportunities between BSc Microbiology and BSc Biotechnology? I have passed HSC with 62%
  8. Which is more preferable after completing B.Sc(IT), either M.Sc(IT), MCA or MBA(IT)? I'm in 12th std with PCM subjects
  9. How to do Bank job after completing BSc? I am doing BSc programme and have PM subjects as regular
  10. What is better among software engineering and B.Sc IT in terms of future job prospective?
  11. How to get a government job after BSc?
  12. Which is better between BSc Biotech and B.Tech Biotech? What is the job scope in both?
  13. Can I get a job in Journalism after completing of BSc?
  14. What should I do if I dont get a job after completing BSc(IT)? Where should I search for the job?
  15. How can I get a job after completing BSc computer science?
  16. After BSc which other course should I choose? I have completed BSc in Microbiology
  17. Can I get a good job in government school after finishing BSc Biotechnology?
  18. How to get a job after completing BSc in Zoology?
20th January 2013, 01:12 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is an Ideal job after BSc IT?

Higher studies are preferable to find a job in the core area. Presently, you can apply for the position of Junior Programmer. Technical job opportunities under central/state government are also suitable. In banks and Defense you can join as Officer. Qualifying graduate level exams conducted by SSC and UPSC will be suitable to find a job.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?