1st January 2013, 04:40 PM
Unregistered

How to become an IPS officer? I am studying B.A 2nd year

Hello sir / mam ! Gud even ! My self TANUJA MAMNANI i am studing in B.A 2nd year i want to knw that which book are useful in this syllbus and how can i prepare to it plz tell me sir

20th January 2013, 01:11 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to become an IPS officer? I am studying B.A 2nd year

CSAT comprises questions on general aptitude and GK. GK questions are asked from subject areas of Indian Constitution, Indian Polity, World /Indian Geography, etc. Exam preparations can be started after collecting the detailed syllabus. Indian and World Geography by Hussain, Indian History by G. K. Puri, General Science by P D S Verma, CSAT Decision Making Problem Solving & Interpersonal Skills by Prem Shankar Jha, etc are some of the books you can rely with. Web based study materials and previous year question papers can also be used for study.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?