21st February 2012, 02:18 PM
bobbey

Am I eligible for any government job of gazetted rank? I am 36 years old woman having B.Sc(Geography) and B.Ed degree. What would be the ideal course for me to get a good job?

iam 36 yrs old b.sc honours b.ed.am i eligible for any govt job of gezzeted rank?what would be the ideal course for me to get a good job,my subject was geography.

17th January 2013, 12:31 PM
futurecreater

Default Re: Am I eligible for any government job of gazetted rank? I am 36 years old woman having B.Sc(Geography) and B.Ed degree. What would be the ideal course for me to get a good job?

You have already a good background to get a government job. But I noticed that your age is 36. Its not a matter. Better you have to attend the PSC exams that has conducted by several state governments. And it is more better to Do SET exam. I think according to your existing qualifications its better to choose teaching field.
17th January 2013, 12:33 PM
futurecreater

Default Re: Am I eligible for any government job of gazetted rank? I am 36 years old woman having B.Sc(Geography) and B.Ed degree. What would be the ideal course for me to get a good job?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobbey View Post
iam 36 yrs old b.sc honours b.ed.am i eligible for any govt job of gezzeted rank?what would be the ideal course for me to get a good job,my subject was geography.

You have already a good background to get a government job. But I noticed that your age is 36. Its not a matter. Better you have to attend the PSC exams that has conducted by several state governments. And it is more better to Do SET exam. I think according to your existing qualifications its better to choose teaching field.
17th January 2013, 12:42 PM
futurecreater

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobbey View Post
6th May 2013, 07:11 AM
Unregistered

I am 36 years old divorced women with M.A in psychology and post graduation diploma in computer application. Am I elligible for govt job.
9th May 2013, 09:48 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for any government job of upper level
? I am 36 and male having M.A., B.Ed Sanskrit,and 3 year diploma computer government college. Plz suggest me?
2nd August 2013, 01:50 PM
Unregistered

Hello Sir,
I am 36 years old in 2013. I have passed my B.Com(hons) in 2005. I belong in SC. Am I eligible for any Govt. Job , if yes, which type of Govt. Job can I prepare for.
9th January 2014, 10:25 PM
Unregistered

Hi,
I am Economics graduate and sociology PG . Can i get a government job .I am 36years old woman based in NCR.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?