10th January 2013, 11:23 AM
Unregistered

What is the fee structure for M.Tech in IT in Management quota in Bangalore University

hello sir/madam,
i want to know the fees structure for MTech in IT in management quota in banagalore university and also suggest me which is the best university for mtech in it which will be helfull for me in future to get the job in abroad

Related Questions:
  1. What's the fee structure for B.Sc(Visual communication) in Madras university through government, merit and management quota respectively?
  2. Colleges under Delhi University providing Management Quota for B.A courses? Procedure and fee structure?
  3. List of top 10 engineering colleges offering Civil? I have completed diploma in Civil
  4. What is the fee structure of MBBS course offered by Bharati Vidyapeeth university under management quota? List of colleges in Mumbai or Pune offering MBBS course within 7 lakhs?
  5. What is the MBA course fee structure in management quota at Badruka College?
  6. Fee structure of MBBS course in private and government medical colleges? How to apply for Management Quota?
  7. What's the fee structure for M.Tech(management quota) in VIT?
  8. How can I join JNTUH for M.Tech in Civil Engineering specialization in Urban Planning for Management Quota
  9. Top MCA colleges in Delhi where we can take admission through management quota? What is the fee structure?
  10. List of good private MBBS medical colleges which offer management quota? How much is the fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Fee structure and donations in private medical colleges at AP? How to get admission? -- [New]
  12. Fee structure for MBBS course under Management Quota?
  13. Fee structure for MBA course under Management Quota in VIT?
  14. Where can I get admission directly into MBBS through management quota? What is the fee structure?
  15. What's the fee structure of MRM college, Gulbara for MD pediatrics under management quota? What's the eligibility criteria for the same? I have completed my MBBS from Andhra Pradesh
  16. Any management quota in deemed universities, government colleges and anna university affiliated colleges? What is the fee structure?
  17. Fee structure of management quota for B.Tech course in lateral entry in engineering college?
  18. Fee structure to get direct admission in DGO through management quota?
13th August 2015, 12:49 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the fee structure for M.Tech in IT in Management quota in Bangalore University

is there is any entrance exam to pass to get seat through management quota in engineering
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?