27th May 2011, 12:04 AM
Unregistered

Colleges under Delhi University providing Management Quota for B.A courses? Procedure and fee structure?

may i know which colleges under delhi university provides management quota for b.a courses..??? plz reply in details about the procedure if any...how the fee structure is different in management quota?

Related Questions:
  1. What's the fee structure for B.Sc(Visual communication) in Madras university through government, merit and management quota respectively?
  2. Top MCA colleges in Delhi where we can take admission through management quota? What is the fee structure?
  3. What is the fee structure for M.Tech in IT in Management quota in Bangalore University
  4. Fee structure for Pharm courses in management quota in Kerala colleges
  5. What is the fee structure of MBBS course offered by Bharati Vidyapeeth university under management quota? List of colleges in Mumbai or Pune offering MBBS course within 7 lakhs?
  6. Fee structure and donations in private medical colleges at AP? How to get admission?
  7. List of good private MBBS medical colleges which offer management quota? How much is the fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Any management quota in deemed universities, government colleges and anna university affiliated colleges? What is the fee structure?
  9. List of top colleges for robotics in India and Abroad? What's the fee structure and applying procedure for these courses? What's the duration and future prospective for the same?
  10. Fee structure of MBBS course in private and government medical colleges? How to apply for Management Quota?
  11. NRI quota fee structure and procedure to get admission in AIIMS?
  12. List of college providing Airport Management Course? Fee structure of this course?
  13. What is the procedure to take admission in Management quota after scoring 461 rank outside delhi region
  14. What is the fee structure of B.tech course if admission is through management quota? -- [New]
  15. How may I get fee structure and admission procedure of IIFT Delhi? How may I get details about Academic fee, Hostel fee, Library fee?
  16. Procedure to take admission in MBA in Delhi University? What is the fee structure? I have completed graduation this year
  17. What's the admission procedure and fee structure of NE? How to avail NRI quota for the same?
  18. How much is the course fee for MBA pharma management? List of top 20 colleges providing such courses?
12th June 2011, 11:35 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Colleges under Delhi University providing Management Quota for B.A courses? Procedure and fee structure?

WHAT IS THE ADMISSION OPENING DATE OF BA COURSES UNDER DELHI UNIVERSITY COLLEGES WITH FEE STRUCTURE AND OTHER RELATED INFORMATION REGARDING ADMISSIONS
21st June 2011, 01:56 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Colleges under Delhi University providing Management Quota for B.A courses? Procedure and fee structure?

can i get admission in du,ip,bhartiya vidyapeeth university under management quota(bba) (ba )?? my percentage in best four subjects is 52.5%
plz rply soon......
25th July 2011, 11:45 AM
Unregistered

what is the fee structure for b.a
8th June 2012, 08:50 PM
Unregistered

Management quota for B.A courses under Delhi University colleges and procedure and fee structure thereof ?
27th May 2013, 07:46 PM
Unregistered

is there any minister quota also? if yes please give full information regarding the same.
4th July 2013, 02:08 PM
Unregistered

Sir i want take admission in B.A ENGLISH OR B.A POL. SCIENCE through management qouta tell me the whole procedure for this as soon as possible. Plz...
5th December 2014, 11:31 AM
Unregistered

i want to do b ed. so please tell me that is there any managment quota in deli universities colleges
5th June 2015, 01:48 PM
Unregistered

Sir is there any management quota for B.com(hons), B.A(hons), and B.com? If there is please send me details to my id [email protected].
7th July 2016, 07:00 AM
Unregistered

Sir please send information about management quota and fee structure on my e mail account

[email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?