29th September 2011, 07:18 PM
dr hemanta phukan

Fee structure to get direct admission in DGO through management quota?

i want to know the fee for getting direct admission in DGO through management quota in private medical colleges of Tamil Nadu.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply for DGO course after completing B.A.M.S? List of the colleges with fee structure offering DGO course in Ahmadabad and Baroda? Should I have to appear in any entrance exam?
  2. What is the fee structure of B.tech course if admission is through management quota? -- [New]
  3. List of the colleges in Punjab and Chandigarh offering DGO program? Fee structure, date of admission and duration of DGO course?
  4. List of the colleges with fee structure and entrance exam for DGO programme for B.A.M.S Doctor?
  5. Where can I get admission directly into MBBS through management quota? What is the fee structure?
  6. What's the fee structure for B.Sc(Visual communication) in Madras university through government, merit and management quota respectively?
  7. Direct admission in IHM Pusa is possible? Fee structure and duration of course?
  8. What's the fee structure for M.Tech(management quota) in VIT?
  9. Fee structure for direct admission in MBBS course through management seat? How many seats are available? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Fee structure and donations in private medical colleges at AP? How to get admission?
  11. Top MCA colleges in Delhi where we can take admission through management quota? What is the fee structure?
  12. What is the fee structure for DGO in Pune?
  13. Which entrance exam should I give after BAMS to get admission in DGO? What is the fee structure?
  14. What's the fee structure of MRM college, Gulbara for MD pediatrics under management quota? What's the eligibility criteria for the same? I have completed my MBBS from Andhra Pradesh
  15. How many PG seats are available in Karnataka in Management Quota? What is the fee structure?
  16. What is the MBA course fee structure in management quota at Badruka College?
  17. Procedure for direct admission in BVP medical college? Fee structure of it?
  18. Names of the colleges where management quota is available? What is the fee structure? What is the admission percentage
5th November 2011, 11:29 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Fee structure to get direct admission in DGO through management quota?

how to get direct admission in DGO under management quota in karnataka or tamilnadu private medical colleges
14th November 2011, 03:28 AM
rahul khanna66

Default Re: Fee structure to get direct admission in DGO through management quota?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dr hemanta phukan View Post
i want to know the fee for getting direct admission in DGO through management quota in private medical colleges of Tamil Nadu.
dear,
In tamilnadu u can do DGO somwhere around 40package.u can get some cheaper college also in other states.for more queries mail [email protected]
23rd December 2011, 07:07 PM
Unregistered

I want to know the total fees for direct admissions in DGO or MD Patho through management quota in private medical colleges of north india..
27th February 2012, 01:18 PM
DRMISHRA80

Exclamation Re: Fee structure to get direct admission in DGO through management quota?

MD. PATHOLOGY u can get in KARNATAKA for 28 entire package while dgo is full in north if u need can call out dr.mishra on 08087042839 for admissions for 2012-2013 session.
29th August 2012, 12:24 AM
Unregistered

interested in doing md patho preferably in bangalore....wat would be the package...
29th June 2013, 06:44 PM
Unregistered

Hi..I want to get admission in DGO in any college of india..but it should be mci affliated..and want to know about fee structure..please can you suggest me the right colleges and also total fee structure???? Pls send me the details on my id [email protected]
22nd August 2013, 09:02 PM
Drseema G Gujjar

Fess structure to get direct adminission in DGO through managment quota pls reply me in me on my enailid that is [email protected]
29th October 2013, 02:48 PM
Unregistered

PLZ SUGESST SOME COLLEGE FOR DGO ADMISSION IN MANAGEMENT QUOTA...... AND FEE STRUCTURE TOO @ [email protected].
7th December 2013, 05:57 PM
Unregistered

I want to get admission in DGO , I am Medical graduate from forign university
1st June 2014, 12:02 PM
Unregistered

i want to get admission in dgo can u give me list n fee structure@ sally 2oct@ gmail.com
16th June 2014, 12:31 PM
Unregistered

want to know how can i get admission in DGO in management quota and how much fee i have to pay. Kindly reply on [email protected]
18th July 2014, 06:14 PM
Unregistered

How to get direct admission in DGO in Punjab after completing MBBS?
24th July 2015, 08:36 AM
Unregistered

I want to get admission in dgo in india pleaee tell me the list of medical colleges and their fee structure, my id is [email protected]
15th January 2017, 01:58 PM
Unregistered

Hello I have will be completing by bams in March 2017 .I want to know the dgo colleges in Mumbai and fee structure for the same.kindly email me the same details on [email protected] no 9766016867.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?