15th June 2012, 05:28 PM
Unregistered

Fee structure of management quota for B.Tech course in lateral entry in engineering college?

I would like to know the fee structure under management quota for Btech course on lateral entry in Engineering college, Kariavattom

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed admission process of B.Tech lateral entry? Fee structure of lateral entry in MG University
  2. Required marks and procedure for lateral entry students?
  3. Can I get management quota seat in SSN engineering college, Chennai for CS or IT after scoring 196.5%? What is the fee structure?
  4. Any management quota in deemed universities, government colleges and anna university affiliated colleges? What is the fee structure?
  5. What is the semester fees for lateral entry in B.Tech ECE -- [New]
  6. Fee structure of B.E lateral entry course for non resident Karnataka student? How much rank required to join Government Karnataka Colleges?
  7. How to join a college as a lateral entry candidate?
  8. List of government B.Tech colleges providing lateral entry in B.Tech course? What is the admission process and what are the documents required for admission and the fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. What is the MBA course fee structure in management quota at Badruka College?
  10. What is the procedure to take admission in Management quota after scoring 461 rank outside delhi region
  11. What's the fee structure of MRM college, Gulbara for MD pediatrics under management quota? What's the eligibility criteria for the same? I have completed my MBBS from Andhra Pradesh
  12. What's the fee structure for B.Sc(Visual communication) in Madras university through government, merit and management quota respectively?
  13. Procedure for admission in B.E after diploma? Old question papers for the exam?
  14. Admission to direct 2nd year for B.Tech IT after scoring 78% in diploma IT? Best colleges in Pune for that?
  15. How to join B.Tech course through Lateral Entry after completion of Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  16. Top MCA colleges in Delhi where we can take admission through management quota? What is the fee structure?
  17. How may I study B.Tech in RV engineering college? How may I avail management quota? I'm studying in 12th std in Narayana Junior college in Kurnool
  18. After diploma what should I take for admission in degree? Procedure for D2D admission? Is there any entrance exam to take admission in Gujarat?
4th March 2013, 11:58 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Fee structure of management quota for B.Tech course in lateral entry in engineering college?

I am a studant of civil engg in diploma & i am taking a admision laterentry btech plz indicate fee structure
4th April 2013, 07:35 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Fee structure of management quota for B.Tech course in lateral entry in engineering college?

im a diploma student .. I wnt to know the fees structure of RV engineering college for lateral of diploma in polytechnic..
29th May 2013, 02:26 AM
Unregistered

i am andhra student , can i get admission in ssn college of engeneering management quota
4th December 2013, 12:21 AM
Unregistered

im a diploma student .. I wnt to know the fees structure of cisat engineering college for lateral of diploma in polytechnic..
8th February 2014, 01:20 PM
Unregistered

i want to know the fees structure for b.tech information technology course 2nd year direct join?
6th May 2014, 09:51 AM
Unregistered

i m a diplamo student & studing engg 2yr is one clg to change the clg for 3 yr what procedure fees detail patthi solluinga plzzz
6th May 2014, 09:58 AM
Unregistered

i m a diplamo student & studying engg 2 yr is one clg to change the clg 3 yr wht procedure & fees detils patthi kongam solluinga plzzz
21st December 2014, 06:38 PM
Unregistered

I completed my diploma in civil engineering at anantapur andhra Pradesh .I want to study my B.E in our college what may be the fee structure.
28th April 2015, 05:47 PM
Unregistered

i am andhra student i want to join in ssn clg then how many marks get for 1000 i get 96.5./. and in groups 98./. i get seat in ssn
8th May 2016, 06:08 PM
Unregistered

I am andhra student secured 975 marks in inter can I have a chance to apply in SSN college for engineering
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?