1st May 2011, 07:01 AM
jeet143

Top MCA colleges in Delhi where we can take admission through management quota? What is the fee structure?

i wana to know about top mca college in delhi where we can take addmission through management quota nalso teel about fee stucture

Related Questions:
  1. Colleges under Delhi University providing Management Quota for B.A courses? Procedure and fee structure?
  2. Fee structure and donations in private medical colleges at AP? How to get admission?
  3. What is the fee structure of B.tech course if admission is through management quota? -- [New]
  4. What is the fee structure of Management quota seat of MCA in colleges of India?
  5. Fee structure to get direct admission in DGO through management quota?
  6. Names of the colleges where management quota is available? What is the fee structure? What is the admission percentage
  7. What's the fee structure for B.Sc(Visual communication) in Madras university through government, merit and management quota respectively?
  8. How much I have to score to get in top colleges in Chennai in TANCET? What is the fee structure of MCA colleges?
  9. Direct admission in engineering colleges through UPSEE 2015 is possible?
  10. Colleges which have management quota for admission? Does Symbiosis provide management quota for MBA?
  11. Will I get admission in top colleges of Pune University after scoring 66 marks in MCA entrance exam? Fee structure of those colleges?
  12. Admission procedure to do MCA from IGNOU, Delhi? What is the fee structure?
  13. List of good private MBBS medical colleges which offer management quota? How much is the fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Fee structure of MBBS course in private and government medical colleges? How to apply for Management Quota?
  15. Where can I get admission directly into MBBS through management quota? What is the fee structure?
  16. Admission in MCA colleges without entrance exams and without management quota?
  17. List of top 10 MCA colleges or universities in European countries? Scope, fee structure and salary expectation after completing MCA?
  18. Top colleges for MCA course? Fee structure of the course?
29th August 2011, 05:34 PM
nambardar
Senior Member+

Default Re: Top MCA colleges in Delhi where we can take admission through management quota? What is the fee structure?

Accurate Institute of Management & Technology

Amity School of Distance Learning

Apar India College of Management and Technology

Apex India Vidhyapeeth

Chanderprabhu Jain Institute of Management & Technology (CPJ-IMT)
Delhi Business School(DBS)

Delhi Institute of Advanced Studies (DIAS)

thes rae the top colleges and you also choose one of them these colleges.
29th August 2011, 08:07 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Top MCA colleges in Delhi where we can take admission through management quota? What is the fee structure?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeet143 View Post
i wana to know about top mca college in delhi where we can take addmission through management quota nalso teel about fee stucture
dear friend,

Some of the good MCA institute from DELHI:-

Bharati Vidyapeeth’s Institute of Computer Applications & Management

Apeejay School of Management

Chanderprabhu Jain Institute of Management & Technology

Delhi Institute of Advanced Studies

Faculty of Natural Sciences, Jamia Millia Islamia

IEC College of Engineering & Technology

Maharaja Surajmal Institute

Netaji Subhash Institute of Management Sciences

Vivekananda Institute of Professional Studies

thanks
29th August 2011, 10:24 PM
rana2011
Banned

Top MCA colleges in Delhi:-

**Accurate Institute of Management & Technology

**Amity School of Distance Learning

**Apar India College of Management and Technology

**Apex India Vidhyapeeth

**Chanderprabhu Jain Institute of Management & Technology (CPJ-IMT)
**Delhi Business School(DBS)

**Delhi Institute of Advanced Studies (DIAS)

Thanks!!
14th January 2012, 09:59 PM
Unregistered

Top MCA colleges in Delhi where we can take direct admission without donation? What is the fee structure?
i got in 10th class 63%.
i got in 12th class 53%.
i got in bca 65%.
plzzzzzzzzzzzzz tell me............sir
15th January 2012, 03:26 PM
mobeshpal
Senior Member+++++

Hi Dear
this is very difficult to say where this facility gives.

But i am sure you moves to all colleges admission department
and talk with admission recharge there is few facility for all private colleges
for management quota.

Criteria for MCA:-

*Candidate pass BCA or graduation in any stream
Minimum marks depends on colleges
age- 20 to above
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?