7th November 2017, 10:49 AM
Unregistered

What is the fee structure for the training of an air hostess and what will be the salary after being selected?

Respected sir, I am a class 11th student and I want to become an air hostess after completing my 12th class. But I belong to a middle-class family but I desperately want to become an air hostess I can speak Hindi and English so I would like to know which institute would prefer me a training at a low cost. Awaiting for the response.

8th November 2017, 03:09 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the fee structure for the training of an air hostess and what will be the salary after being selected?

Air hostess is one of the highly paid profession. The minimum educational qualification required is 10+2 in any stream from any recognised board.

There are many training institutions which provide air hosted training. Few institutions provide training after 10th class education.

The fee structure varies based on the institution. In general the fee structure will be around INR 60K - 1.5 Lakhs.

The salary varies based on the air line companies. The starting salary given for freshers will be around INR 25K. As the experience goes on increasing your salary will also goes on increasing. The salary varies around INR 25K - 80K.

Some of the institutions which provide air hostess training are listed below.

- Skylark institute of travel, New Delhi
- Air hostess Academy, New Delhi
- Frankfinn institute of air hostess training, Mumbai
- Livewell academy, Mumbai
- Cabin crew training institute, New Delhi
- Air hostess academy, Jaipur
- Flyzone aviation, New Delhi
8th November 2017, 09:53 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the fee structure for the training of an air hostess and what will be the salary after being selected?

Fee structure for Air Hostess training course are:-
Registration fee: Rs. 5000 to Rs. 5500/-
Course fee: Rs. 1,50,000/- approx.

And Salary after recruitment are:-
Domestic Airlines:-
Rs. 25000 to Rs. 40000 for lower positions.
Rs. 50000 to Rs. 75000 for senior positions.
Private Airlines may pay upto Rs. 2 lakh a month in Indian currency.
8th November 2017, 10:31 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Some of the prominent Air Hostess training institutes include:
  • Inflight Air Hostess Training Institute (IAHTI), Delhi
  • All India Institute of Aeronautics, Delhi
  • Frankfinn Institute of Air hostess Training
  • Skylark Institute of Travel
  • Air Hostess Academy Delhi
  • Airborne Academy
  • Kingfisher Training and Aviation Services Ltd (KTA)
  • Aptech Aviation & Hospitality Academy
  • High Wings Aviation Academy

The cost of Air Hostess training in Frankfinn is about 89k for 1 year.
While for 2 year Diploma in Global Aviation & Hospitality Management will cost you 1.49 lakh.

After becoming Air Hostess, your salary will be starting from 20k and it can rise upto 50k-60k depending on the Airlines company.
19th November 2017, 11:12 PM
Ashna23

Hi am Ashna age 23 am doing hotel management second year I wanna work as air hostess i want to take the course of air hostess how I can do it? Please give your details on my email [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?