10th February 2011, 12:55 PM
Unregistered

Scope for MBA students in governmental sectors?

Sir/Madam,

I have completed my +2 with commerce and graduation from arts stream. I am currently pursuing MBA from Sikkim Manipal University Distance Education. I am doing job in an investment bank. I would like to hear from you that what is the scope of MBA in govt. sector and what kind of jobs are suitable for me. Kindly mention the range of pay scales also. I will be very thankful to you. I am sure that your guidance will help me to focus on the correct path to achieve my career goals.

Thank You.

Rohit Kundu
E-mail- [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. Are Arts students eligible to do MBA? Is English fluency essential for MBA? Scope in MBA for girls in HR?
  2. Scope of MBA students in IT field? Are MBA students not eligible for BPO jobs? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Criterion of admission in B.Sc (audiology and speech therapy) from AIIMS, New delhi
  4. What is the scope of doing BCA? Is it good to choose MBA after BCA completion?
  5. Can I do MBA in production after passing B.A from Kota University? Is there any scope for B.A background students?
  6. Details about government jobs in Computer Science? Eligibility criteria for different type of government jobs?
  7. Any job opportunities for a BE graduate with 55% marks?
  8. How to get a jobs in government and private sectors after doing MBA(HRM)?
  9. Whether Online MBA is available for diploma holders? Is it acceptable in Government, Private and Banking sectors?
  10. What is the scope of studying M.A. in Women's Studies? -- [New]
  11. Colleges/Institutes which offer Marine Engineering? Procedure of admission and their fee structure?
  12. How to get Indian Navy job after completing 12th? I have qualified with 49%
  13. Which one is better between MBA IT and MBA HR? Is there any scope for teaching after doing MBA? What is the scope in government jobs?
  14. List of private Marine Engineering Colleges in Mangalore?
  15. Available Job Opportunities for the candidates of MBA in Finance in public sector and private sector?
  16. If I do MBA through distance education then will I be acceptable in IT sectors? Can I get a job with it?
  17. Should I study MBA after completion of B.Tech(IT)? Whether IT has no scope in India?
  18. What are the opportunities after B.A with economic hons?
10th February 2011, 07:40 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Scope for MBA students in governmental sectors?

MBA is the best course in now a days, and after completing this course from good colleges you will get more chance to get government jobs. Mostly MBA will get jobs in Government Banks.

So, dont worry, after completing your MBA you can apply for various government jobs like Banking jobs.So, i will suggest you just do this course very seriously and scored good marks as well as good knowledge, only then you will get sucess in your life.

MBA is the Best course and after completing this course, you will get good jobs in government and private companies.

So, to get government jobs, you have to appear for the exams, after clear the recruitment exams and interview you will get jobs in Government sectors. So, please focus on your course, you will definitely get good jobs in future.
10th February 2011, 07:46 PM
mohit brh

yes MBA have great scope in both private as well as PSU sector you can search on internet and than you will find many job so that there is no doubt about scope of MBA.
You will gain advanced problem solving skills and learn about techniques in working in the public sector.
There are also MBA program options that specialize on the needs of those in the public sector.
visit http://www.personalstatementmba.com/mba-programs-for-employees-in-the-government-or-public-sector/
10th February 2011, 09:34 PM
khanddn
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir/Madam,

I have completed my +2 with commerce and graduation from arts stream. I am currently pursuing MBA from Sikkim Manipal University Distance Education. I am doing job in an investment bank. I would like to hear from you that what is the scope of MBA in govt. sector and what kind of jobs are suitable for me. Kindly mention the range of pay scales also. I will be very thankful to you. I am sure that your guidance will help me to focus on the correct path to achieve my career goals.

Thank You.

Rohit Kundu
E-mail- [email protected]
Dear Friend;
Greeting for the day;

A MBA Candidate Requirement in both the sectors ie private as well as government.
In government sector specially in Nationalized Government banks there are a huge demand for a MBA candidates.
FCI (Food corporation of India) also hires a MBA candidates.Moreover there are few more government company which Recruit MBA holder likes-

Indian Oil
Department of Food, Civil Supplies & Consumer Affairs
NTPC (National Thermal Power corporation)
LIC
United India Insurance Company Ltd .

You will have to regular touch with the Employment news paper to know the job vacancy in other government firms and their pay scales.

best wishes
Thanks
11th February 2011, 03:32 PM
maddusajj
Senior Member+++++

hi..
you should apply for the ias exam,
as you are trained for business administration ,the job of an ias officer is tailor made for you ,
the job will be very similar to what you are trained in your education,
also you will be able to understand the detailed features more easily.
the notification of the exam will come this year in the month of February and the exam is in june
19th June 2011, 08:45 PM
Unregistered

what is the scope of MBA in government sector?
26th August 2011, 11:39 AM
Unregistered

what is the scope of mba in coimbatore
12th November 2011, 01:54 AM
Unregistered

Respected Sir,
First of all i would like to say thanks to you for providing such precious information to us.My query is candidate who completed his/her MBA through distance learning program is eligble for giving entrance examination of PSUs ?
You can also reply on my gmail account
[email protected]

I am waiting for your response.

Piya

Quote:
Originally Posted by khanddn View Post
Dear Friend;
Greeting for the day;

A MBA Candidate Requirement in both the sectors ie private as well as government.
In government sector specially in Nationalized Government banks there are a huge demand for a MBA candidates.
FCI (Food corporation of India) also hires a MBA candidates.Moreover there are few more government company which Recruit MBA holder likes-

Indian Oil
Department of Food, Civil Supplies & Consumer Affairs
NTPC (National Thermal Power corporation)
LIC
United India Insurance Company Ltd .

You will have to regular touch with the Employment news paper to know the job vacancy in other government firms and their pay scales.

best wishes
Thanks
16th April 2012, 04:58 AM
Unregistered

Hi, I am pursuing MBA in HR from pune Symbiosis distance learning and working with an MNC but i want a job in government sector , please give me some suggestion which exam i can give to get a government jobs.

Email id: [email protected]
16th November 2013, 05:05 PM
Unregistered

Hi
I am graduate in economics, preparing for MAT. I want to do MBA and get job in govt sector. Can you please help me by telling me the scope for an MBA student in Government Sector.
20th December 2013, 12:47 PM
Unregistered

hi m doing b.com final yr i would like to do mba banking and insurance i want the fees structure of the course.. can you pls help me
10th March 2014, 11:34 PM
Unregistered

hi
i am doing MBA in HR throuh distance learning hw to get entry into gov sectoraand wheather this distance learning PG applicble r their entrance exam plz reply
[email protected]
1st July 2015, 02:29 PM
Unregistered

Hi
I am graduate in Pharmacy and currently pursuing MBA in HR , i want to know scope in Government jobs.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?