3rd February 2013, 10:47 AM
Rajya laxmi.13

How can B.Pharmacy students join the government job?

sir how to get the govt jobs for b.pharmacy students ?if any entrance exams pls send details

Related Questions:
  1. Any opportunities in Central Government after B.Pharmacy?
  2. How to get a government job after completing M.Pharmacy?
  3. Is there any chance for me to join government job after MSc Bioinformatics? Any exams conducted for admission?
  4. Is there job openings for M.Sc IT students in government sectors?
  5. Latest Government Job Notifications for 12th passed students? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Any opportunity to join government sector after finishing MCA? Any exams to get a government jobs? Information about government and central government exams?
  7. B.Pharmacy BIPC stream counseling date?
  8. How can B.Pharmacy students join the government job?
  9. Rankwise counseling dates for EAMCET B.Pharmacy in AP
  10. Which is better between B.Tech Agriculture and BTech Food Technology? What should I do to get a government job?
  11. Opportunities available in government sector after finishing B.E from Anna University? Which are the government exams?
  12. Government jobs available for IHM passed Hotel Management students? -- [New]
  13. Is there any possibility to get a government job after doing B.E CSE from Anna University? Which are the entrance exams?
  14. Jobs availability of IHM students in government sector?
  15. Is there any chance to get a government job after passing B.E CSE from Anna University Affiliated College? Are there any exams conducted for that? Details about all the government exams?
  16. Is there any opportunity to join Government Job after MSc Bioinformatics from Bharathiar University affiliated college? Is there any exam conducted for the course? Details of all the government exams and central government exams?
  17. Is there any opportunity for me to join a government job after completing BCA from Bharathidasan University Affiliated University College? Are there any exams for that? Details about all the government exams?
  18. Is there any opportunity to join Government jobs after completing B.E in CSE from Anna University? Any entrance exams to be answered? List of all government exams?
10th April 2016, 07:58 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can B.Pharmacy students join the government job?

There are many options available for you to get recruitment in government jobs after B.pharma degree but you have to appear and qualify in entrance examination for respective jobs.

Some of best options for you are to appear for :-

Drug Inspector examination conducted by UPSC or State PCS.

Food Inspector.

Health Department etc...

Other than these you have also options to appear for general competition to get jobs in banking service, Defence Services, Civil Services, SSC etc..

For more information about examination visit at the respective official website.
15th April 2016, 11:45 PM
18Angel
Senior Member+

Default Re: How can B.Pharmacy students join the government job?

You will have to crack entrance examination conducted by UPSC such as

Food Inspector

Health Department

You can also apply for these competitive examination like defence services,civil service,ssc & banking sector.

Eligibility Criteria:- You should have a bachelor's degree in any stream from a recognized university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?