5th February 2013, 04:57 PM
Unregistered

How to study Astrophysics after passing class 12th? When is the entrance exam and which are the colleges for Astrophysics in India

How can i study astrophysics after 2? What is the entrance exam? Which are the colleges for astrophysics in india?

Related Questions:
  1. Any colleges in India, America, Canada, Australia, Singapore offering B.Tech Astrophysics?
  2. Percentage needed in board and CET exam to study astrophysics?
  3. Which are the colleges in India offering the course in Astrophysics? What should I do in order to opt for Astrophysics?
  4. Procedure to study astrophysics after class 12th?
  5. Can I do Ph.d in Astrophysics after MCA? I am interested in Astrophysics
  6. Colleges for B.Sc in Astrophysics? Qualification required? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Which are the institutes in India offering Astrophysics? How ca I prepare for it?
  8. What are the career opportunities in Astrophysics? Which are the colleges offering Astrophysics in Kerala?
  9. How can I do Ph.D in both Astrophysics and Nanotechnology? How may I do both in a sequence with Astrophysics first?
  10. How can I become a scientist in Astrophysics after passing 11th
  11. Can I do Ph.d in Astrophysics after MCA?
  12. Which entrance exam is to be taken for Astrophysics?
  13. List of colleges offering M.Sc(Astrophysics) in Abroad to B.E.(ECE) student? Should I have to appear in any entrance exam? -- [New]
  14. Join Astrophysics after B.Tech Electrical and Electronics? Which exams need to be written and colleges offering the course? Is it necessary to do Ph.D after completion of MSc Astrophysics?
  15. How to do Ph.D in Astrophysics?
  16. Information about BSc Astrophysics? Details about the colleges for BSc Astrophysics in correspondence course in Chennai city?
  17. Does Osmania University offer M.Sc. in Astrophysics? Can I do this course after B.Tech.?
  18. Colleges offering B.Sc in Astrophysics?
4th April 2013, 10:19 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to study Astrophysics after passing class 12th? When is the entrance exam and which are the colleges for Astrophysics in India

i want a course in astrophysics in india after 12th standard
7th May 2013, 09:15 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to study Astrophysics after passing class 12th? When is the entrance exam and which are the colleges for Astrophysics in India

i have passed 10th and i want to learn about astrophysics which subject i should select?
20th June 2013, 08:41 PM
Unregistered

Which entrance exam should be taken for astrophysics???
10th August 2013, 03:55 PM
Unregistered

where in india can i study astrophysics and what are the entrace examinations for the above?
14th August 2013, 11:35 PM
Unregistered

How many and what are competitive exams to be an astrophysicist after class 12?
24th September 2013, 02:33 PM
Unregistered

Is there any entrance test for admission into first year B.Sc astrophysics under Osmania university
12th May 2014, 10:21 PM
Unregistered

What should I do to study astrophysics after 12th exam? I do not want to study B. Sc. or engineering...Please reply fast
27th May 2015, 07:18 PM
Unregistered

How to study Astrophysics after passing class 12 th
From where i haveto start get me the idea please
14th February 2016, 01:13 AM
Unregistered

How to study Astrophysics after passing class 12th? When is the entrance exam and which are the colleges for Astrophysics in India
11th August 2017, 03:28 PM
Unregistered

My son is in 12 standard and want to study Astrophysics B.Tech.
Kindly suggest the procedure and related website links to Email : [email protected]
15th December 2019, 10:49 PM
Unregistered

Which entrance exam I have to attend to get admitted for bsc in astrophysics in Indian institute of science
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?