24th July 2013, 11:11 PM
NILESH AKOLKAR

How to do Ph.D in Astrophysics?

i am in std 12, i want to do PHD in astrophysics and join NASA..which colleges are preffered in India?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I do Ph.d in Astrophysics after MCA? I am interested in Astrophysics
  2. Can I do Ph.d in Astrophysics after MCA?
  3. How to do Ph.D in Astrophysics?
  4. Join Astrophysics after B.Tech Electrical and Electronics? Which exams need to be written and colleges offering the course? Is it necessary to do Ph.D after completion of MSc Astrophysics?
  5. Universities offering Integrated M.Tech+Ph.D in Astrophysics programme for MCA graduate?
  6. What is the qualification to take Astrophysics?
  7. Colleges for masters degree in astrophysics? correspondence course in astrophysics? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. What shall I do after completion of B.Sc in Physics?
  9. Which is more preferable for doing PhD in astronomy and astrophysics, either B.Sc(physics hons) or B.Sc(physical science)?
  10. What kind of job can I get through Indian Institute of Astrophysics?
  11. Can I apply for Ph.D in Astrophysics programme if pursuing M.Tech in Aerospace Engineering? -- [New]
  12. Does Osmania University offer M.Sc. in Astrophysics? Can I do this course after B.Tech.?
  13. Top 10 universities for Ph.D Astrophysics? Selection Procedure for Ph.D in these Universities?
  14. Any colleges in India, America, Canada, Australia, Singapore offering B.Tech Astrophysics?
  15. How can I apply for Ph.D in Astrophysics programme being M.Sc(Physics) final year student?
  16. Institutes offering M.Sc+Ph.D in Astrophysics programme in India? When the entrance exam will be conducted?
  17. What are the career opportunities in Astrophysics? Which are the colleges offering Astrophysics in Kerala?
  18. Which are the colleges in India offering the course in Astrophysics? What should I do in order to opt for Astrophysics?
9th March 2015, 12:18 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do Ph.D in Astrophysics?

sir/ma'am
i am a student of class ix and i live in delhi . please can you give me information about universities of delhi that offers corespondence course in astronomy and astrophysics.
thank you
[email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?