5th April 2012, 07:56 PM
Unregistered

Any colleges in India, America, Canada, Australia, Singapore offering B.Tech Astrophysics?

I am completed 11th in PCM.I have great intrest in Astrophysics.So I like to do B.Tech.,Astrophysics and higher degrees in Astrophysics.Is, there any colleges in India,America,Canada,Australia,Singapore offering B.Tech.,Astrophysics or please tell me any alternative for doing my M.Tech.,Astrophysics. So i want to know about the details of astrophysics.

Related Questions:
  1. How to get admission in the best universities of America, Canada, Singapore for masters in science? I have done B.Tech in ECE
  2. List of colleges in India which are offering Astrophysics(BSc course)? Procedure for admission in those colleges?
  3. How to enter in top medical universities in America, Australia, UK, Canada or New Zealand after completing MBBS in India?
  4. Which are the colleges in India offering the course in Astrophysics? What should I do in order to opt for Astrophysics?
  5. Colleges offering B.Sc in Astrophysics?
  6. What are the career opportunities in Astrophysics? Which are the colleges offering Astrophysics in Kerala?
  7. Colleges under Pondicherry university offering integrated M.Sc in Astrophysics? -- [New]
  8. Scope in the Astrophysics course? Best colleges offering the course? Fee structure and the eligibility criteria?
  9. List of M.Tech colleges in USA, UK, Australia, Canada, Singapore, Russia, New Zealand, Malaysia and South Africa?
  10. IGNOU, Bachelors in Information Technology, Multimedia And Internet Development Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  11. List of colleges in India offering B.Tech in Astrophysics? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Colleges in Singapore offering 2 years Bachelors degree in Management and its value in India? Procedure for scholarship from Singapore and Indian Government?
  13. Which are the institutes in India offering Astrophysics? How ca I prepare for it?
  14. Colleges which are offering MSc Astrophysics?
  15. Colleges offering M.Sc. Astrophysics in North India?
  16. Join Astrophysics after B.Tech Electrical and Electronics? Which exams need to be written and colleges offering the course? Is it necessary to do Ph.D after completion of MSc Astrophysics?
  17. What is the probability to get a job after doing MSc in America or Canada for computer science
  18. What is the procedure followed to get admission for B.Sc Astrophysics course?
24th July 2012, 09:22 PM
NEETATRIPATHI92

Default Re: Any colleges in India, America, Canada, Australia, Singapore offering B.Tech Astrophysics?

respected sir /mam,

astrophysics is the branch of astronomy

best university offering you this course are listed as:

university of Chennai

university of Lucknow

shivaji university

indian institute of astrophysics, koramangala

BITS

dr. babashaheb ambedkar marathawada university ,aurangabad

andhra university

jntu college of engineering, hyderabad

osmania university

punjabi university

all the best

work hard to live your dreams
4th December 2012, 06:49 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Any colleges in India, America, Canada, Australia, Singapore offering B.Tech Astrophysics?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am completed 11th in PCM.I have great intrest in Astrophysics.So I like to do B.Tech.,Astrophysics and higher degrees in Astrophysics.Is, there any colleges in India,America,Canada,Australia,Singapore offering B.Tech.,Astrophysics or please tell me any alternative for doing my M.Tech.,Astrophysics. So i want to know about the details of astrophysics.
you can do ece in a any college and followed by it u can do ur ms in bits .
take image processing category and bits provide weird papers like astrophysics all the best for ur futurehttp://entrance-exam.net/forum/images/icons/icon7.gif
23rd March 2013, 02:17 PM
Unregistered

I am currently studying in 12th standard in an ISC school.I want to study astrophysics for my higher studies.Plz provide me the guidelines and also some instructions i need to follow to pursue my career in astrophysics.
23rd November 2013, 02:44 PM
Unregistered

Top colleges for cosmology in India
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?