11th May 2013, 04:12 PM
Unregistered

Am i eligible to work as pharmacist in defence? I have completed pre university in science stream without Maths

I have completed my pre university in science stream without maths and presently I have completed my b.pharm degree..am I eligible for working as a pharmacist in defence??

23rd September 2015, 05:49 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am i eligible to work as pharmacist in defence? I have completed pre university in science stream without Maths

Yes,you will be eligible to apply for the post of pharmacist in defense after passing B.pharm. degree.

One who wishes to join Indian Army as pharmacist has to appear for the CDS exam .The notifications are announced from time to time whenever there is vacancies for Pharmacists in Indian Army.

Eligibility criteria to apply for the post of pharmacist in Army are as under :-

-The candidate should hold Diploma in Pharmacy with Registration in PCI.

- The AFMC carries out an entrance test to select candidates in to various posts in the paramedical sections.

-The Age limit to appear this exam is in between 19 to 25.

-The candidate should be Physically fit as per the norms of the exam.

-The selection process involves of

*Written Examination ,

* Personal Interview by Service Selection Board ,and

*Medical Test .

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?