22nd February 2013, 09:11 PM
Unregistered

Which are the companies related to electrical engineering which give summer training

i want to know about the compnies related to electrical enginerring which give summer training .. n please also tell how to apply them ..??
i have completed 2nd yr in electrical and electronics enginering..
please recomended any more suggestions about that ..

Related Questions:
  1. Companies providing summer training for B.Tech ECE 3rd year students? How can I apply in those companies for training?
  2. Companies for summer training in Civil engineering? Chances of getting a job after 1 months training?
  3. How to do summer training in Kolkata, Bokaro after passing B.Tech Electrical and Electronics Engineering
  4. How may I apply for summer training in companies related to automobile engineering stream? I have completed B.Tech(auotomobile engineering) 2nd year
  5. How to apply for summer training in Mechanical Companies for 5 week duration? Companies offering summer training for Mechanical Engineering Students? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. How may I get details about 45 days long industrial training(In summer) in NTPC? I am pursuing diploma(in 4th sem) in electrical engineering
  7. How to do summer training for ECE 2nd year students? Information about the companies?
  8. Information about the companies which offer summer training for ECE 2nd year students? How to apply for the companies for training and when?
  9. How to do summer training in good companies after passing mechanical engineering? What is the procedure?
  10. Summer training in NTPC, BHEL, SAIL and other related places?
  11. Companies in Delhi NCR and U.P. for Summer Internship/Training programme in Civil Engineering?
  12. Companies which are providing summer training to engineering students?
  13. List of companies offering Summer Training for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student? -- [New]
  14. How to apply for training in construction companies after completion of 2nd year of engineering?
  15. Procedure to apply for summer training while in private engineering college? Companies in which I can do training?
  16. How can I apply for summer training in various companies after completion of 2nd year of engineering?
  17. Names of the companies providing summer training?
  18. List of companies and courses that I should opt for summer training during the engineering degree?
24th May 2013, 12:20 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which are the companies related to electrical engineering which give summer training

i want to know about the compnies related to electrical enginerring which give summer training .. n please also tell how to apply them ..??
i have completed 2nd yr in electrical and electronics enginering..
please recommended any more suggestions about that ..
7th June 2013, 02:05 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which are the companies related to electrical engineering which give summer training

i want to know the companies which is provide training for electrical eninerring students
8th June 2015, 07:30 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

List of the companies for training on BE in Electrical Engineering student:-

1. Vector India Pvt Ltd. Jaya Nagar East, Jayanagar, Bangalore, Phone: 080 2654 6474

2. Sandeepani, # 21, 7th Main , Opposite to Aishwarya Departmental Store, 80 Feet Main Road, Koramangala 1st Block, Koramangala, Bengaluru, Karnataka, Phone: 080 4197 0400

3. Emertxe Information Technologies, No-1, 9th Cross, 5th Main, Jayamahal Extension
Bengaluru, Karnataka, Phone: 080955 57333

4. EMBEDDED SYSTEMS TRAINING INSTITUTE, Eikon Technologies, #1034/A, 1st Floor,, Bhansali Towers, 26th Main, Jayanagar 4th T Block, Bengaluru, Karnataka
Phone: 080 4164 9293
14th April 2018, 10:16 AM
Unregistered

I have completed my 3 rd year in electrical engineering . is there any exams or any training in any companies,and how I can apply for that?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?