28th February 2011, 04:34 PM
Unregistered

How may I apply for summer training in companies related to automobile engineering stream? I have completed B.Tech(auotomobile engineering) 2nd year

respected sir,i want to know abt summer training in auotomobile engineering.my 2'nd year will complete in may how can i proceed for training

Related Questions:
  1. How to apply for training in construction companies after completion of 2nd year of engineering?
  2. How can I apply for summer training in various companies after completion of 2nd year of engineering?
  3. Which are the companies related to electrical engineering which give summer training
  4. Procedure to apply for summer training while in private engineering college? Companies in which I can do training?
  5. Companies which provide internship to IITians in Chemical engineering related stream? -- [New]
  6. List of Automobile companies which offer 6 months Summer Training to B.Tech Mechanical Engineer?
  7. Summer training in National Instrument and Texas Instruments after 2nd year Engineering in ECE branch? Other companies providing summer training?
  8. How to apply for summer training in constructions companies like DLF and Unitech for civil engineering -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Information about the companies which offer summer training for ECE 2nd year students? How to apply for the companies for training and when?
  10. Training in Aeronautical Engineering/Space related companies? Procedure to do it?
  11. How can I apply for summer training in BSNL, BHEL, NTPC and other companies in Bihar? I am pursuing B.Tech(2nd year) with E&TC stream
  12. Which are the companies offering summer industrial training? I have completed 2nd year mechanical engineering
  13. Summer Training after 2nd year of B.Tech. in Civil Engineering
  14. How to apply for summer training after passing 3rd year civil engineering?
  15. How to do summer training for ECE 2nd year students? Information about the companies?
  16. Companies offering summer industrial training after completing 2nd year mechanical engineering?
  17. Requirements to apply for Summer Internship in HAL for B.E.(Automobile Engineering) student?
  18. How can I apply for Summer Training in BSNL, BHEL, NTPC and other companies pursuing my 2ed year Electronics and Telecommunications Engineering?
8th April 2012, 11:20 AM
jyotsana d

Default Re: How may I apply for summer training in companies related to automobile engineering stream? I have completed B.Tech(auotomobile engineering) 2nd year

Dear friend,
As the summer training is part of your accademic curriculum. every B.Tech student have to do it.
After the completion of your 2nd year, generally it is for 4 weeks. Search for automobile company which gives training in summer and apply for it.
for applying, you need to write a request letter along with take the no objection certificate or letter from your college. send it to HR of that company, if possible send your resume too. They will call you, if you get selected and after that you can start your training and have hands on practical training.
Also, its better if you have any contact in company, any relative working as employee there, then send your letter through them. so that it will be easy for you to get select.

Thank you
Best wishes
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?