28th January 2011, 01:09 PM
bharat21

Socio economics bank awareness papers for exams of Bank of Baroda Clerk? What type of computer questions are asked?

waht is socio economic bank awareness for exam of bank of baroda clerk.and which type of computer question can be asked

22nd August 2011, 12:00 AM
saurabhdubey16

Default Re: Socio economics bank awareness papers for exams of Bank of Baroda Clerk? What type of computer questions are asked?

no need to worry about that you have to be prepair for tally thats all..........
25th August 2011, 05:09 PM
radhik

Default Re: Socio economics bank awareness papers for exams of Bank of Baroda Clerk? What type of computer questions are asked?

here i am attaching socio economic and general awareness material
Attached Files
File Type: pdf BANK_GK_MATERIALS[1].pdf(234.0 KB, 411 views)
2nd October 2011, 01:30 PM
Unregistered

Snd some tips of computer knwldge mail me 2 dis pls: [email protected]
26th January 2012, 01:46 PM
nitz90
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: Socio economics bank awareness papers for exams of Bank of Baroda Clerk? What type of computer questions are asked?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bharat21 View Post
waht is socio economic bank awareness for exam of bank of baroda clerk.and which type of computer question can be asked

Previous Year Papers of Bank of Baroda Clerk Exams

I have attached a few previous year papers of Bank of Baroda Clerk Exam along with this post for your reference..

Just go through them and i hope they will help you out in your preparations..

Observe the pattern and the level of the questions asked and prepare accordingly..

Click Here to access questions on Current Affairs

Scan through the tips provided for solving the bank exam papers..

all the best..

With Warm Regards
Nitz
26th January 2012, 03:03 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by bharat21 View Post
Those candidate have completed 12th standard are applicable for BANK OF BARODA exam.

I have attached some question paper of Bank Of Baroda .

So Please check it out.

This paper are really helpful for you.
26th January 2012, 03:53 PM
22prakash

For banking economic you must know about the repo rate, SLR, CAR, all banking market debit and credit news etc, you can know through CNBC news, The Economic Times . For computer you can read msoffice, operating system, databases and networking subject.
All the best....
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?