6th March 2013, 11:04 PM
jonnalagadda rajesh

Is there any financial aid for students to apply for XLRI?

Is there any financial aid for the students applying for xlri...pelase tell me the details

Related Questions:
  1. How much of financial aid do I need for completion of my course?
  2. Score required in XAT for admission to XLRI? Any quota for ST students? Course fee in XLRI? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. How much does the MS course cost? Score required to get financial aid in top universities?
  4. How to do MBA from Harvard or Stanford university? Financial aid for meritorious student?
  5. Best institutes in European Union for Ph.D in Biological Sciences? Is financial aid available or do the students have to fund themselves?
  6. Does this mandatory to apply for XLRI to appear for XAT Exam?
  7. Possible ways to get financial aid for studying in MS course in USA?
  8. What does free scholarship means? May I get the chance for any financial aid?
  9. Any Financial Aid or Fund for poor and needy students? Payment of fee to institution will be single or term wise?
  10. How can I get Inspire Scholarship or financial aid from any other trust being topper in Bihar board?
  11. How to take admission in MIT USA in computer science branch? What is the criteria?
  12. Scholarship or any kind of financial aid to apply for PhD in Abroad?
  13. Will my high GRE score help me getting financial aid for admission in USA?
  14. What steps to take for admission in BITS, Pilani? How to prepare for the entrance test? Way to get scholarship or financial aid or any other benefits?
  15. How much money is needed to complete CA?
  16. After completing graduation in BCA is a good choice to choose MBA?
  17. Any organisation or bank can provide financial aid for IAS preparation? -- [New]
  18. Can I apply for education loan while studying at NIT Calicut? Government aids and other financial aids?

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?