19th July 2014, 01:21 PM
Unregistered

Will my high GRE score help me getting financial aid for admission in USA?

I am an electrical and electronic engineer and i have a very good score in subject GRE mathematics and i want to do my M. Sc. in U.S.A. and in a top ranking university. I also need financial aid. will my high GRE score help me getting admission as well funding?

Related Questions:
  1. How much of financial aid do I need for completion of my course?
  2. Possible ways to get financial aid for studying in MS course in USA?
  3. How much does the MS course cost? Score required to get financial aid in top universities?
  4. Which universities in USA I can apply for MS after scoring 1200+3.5 marks in GRE?
  5. How to get full financial assistance for doing Ph.D in Chemistry from USA after scoring 71.15% in BSc and 1300 score in GRE?
  6. List of universities for MS in Automobile Engineering? What is the score required in GRE?
  7. List of universities in USA I can apply for MS in electrical and electronics after scoring 1200+3.5 in GRE?
  8. Minimum percentage that I should get to get in B.Tech to study MS in abroad?
  9. What should I do either go to USA for MS or try for placement? I am pursuing B.Tech and scored 990 marks in GRE. Would I get admission in top universities of USA?
  10. What are my chances to get admission in decent USA university after completing B.Tech in EEE with 60%? What will be a good GRE score?
  11. What would be the procedure for studying MSc IT abroad?
  12. Am i eligible to do MS after doing MS in USA?
  13. How to prepare for GRE and TOEFL for admission in MS programs in USA? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Admission for MS(computer Science) in USA after scoring 1070 in GRE?
  15. Requirements for taking admission in MIT university in USA in Aero Astro Departments? How much GRE score is required?
  16. How much I have to score in GRE & IELTS to get admission in top university of USA for M.S. programme?
  17. How to do MS in USA? How much do I need to GRE?
  18. What can I do to take summer scholarship at Mechanical Production Department at European Country or at America?
27th July 2014, 03:57 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will my high GRE score help me getting financial aid for admission in USA?

Yes, your high score in GRE exam will definitely help you in getting financial aid to pursue your post graduation in USA. You can also get scholarship because of your high score in the university where you will seek admission in USA. Apart from that you can also take education loan from banks of India for your post graduation abroad. You can take up a loan till 25 lakhs for study abroad from any of the nationalized public and private banks of India easily on fulfilling certain norms and conditions of the concerned bank.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?