24th October 2014, 08:31 PM
Unregistered

Any Financial Aid or Fund for poor and needy students? Payment of fee to institution will be single or term wise?

Is there any financial aid or educatiom fund for poor and willing students?is the payment of fee to the institution is single payment or term wise?

5th May 2017, 11:15 PM
MerajAmir
Senior Member+

Default Re: Any Financial Aid or Fund for poor and needy students? Payment of fee to institution will be single or term wise?

The payment of the fee varies from colleges to colleges, maximum colleges accept term wise fee payment. The poor candidate can get the loan amount by without paying any processing charges and no need for security to take the loan of Rs. 4 Lac. To study in India the candidate can get the maximum of Rs. 10 Lac by providing the collateral security. the floating rate of interest will ranges in between 11%-14% per annum apart from this the poor candidate will enjoy the interest subsidy during the period of moratorium (completion of course plus one year or six month after getting the job whichever is earlier).
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?