8th June 2010, 01:24 PM
venissa

Best institutes in European Union for Ph.D in Biological Sciences? Is financial aid available or do the students have to fund themselves?

Which are the best institutes in the European Union for PhD in Biological sciences? Is financial aid available or do students have to fund studies on their own?
Thanks a lot.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for Tata Scholarship while doing 1st year BDS? -- [New]
  2. Any Financial Aid or Fund for poor and needy students? Payment of fee to institution will be single or term wise?
  3. Chemical Sciences and Biological Sciences sample question papers for IISC Integrated PhD entrance exam with solutions
  4. Am I eligible to appear in Integrated PhD in Biological Sciences entrance exam conducted by IISC after completing B.Pharmacy?
  5. When the notification of IISC Integrated PhD(Biological Sciences) entrance exam will be released?
  6. Admission procedure to do PhD in Biological Sciences in IISER, Kolkata?
  7. How much of financial aid do I need for completion of my course?
  8. List of institutes offering PhD in Life Sciences in Andhra Pradesh? Scholarships available to study?
  9. Syllabus for Integrated Phd in Biological Sciences entrance examinations
  10. Is there any financial aid for students to apply for XLRI?
  11. Integrated Phd in biological sciences: Colleges and Entrance Exams for this Course?
  12. How many seats are available for PhD(Biological Sciences) in ACSIR? How to achieve that seat?
  13. Eligibility for EAMCET exam if studied in Gujarat and native place is Andhra Pradesh?
  14. Fee structure details of IGMC Nagpur?
  15. Detailed information, eligibility criteria, pattern and cutoff marks required in NMIMS entrance exam to study PhD in Biological Sciences?
  16. Procedure and eligibility to apply in PhD entrance exam of National Centre For Biological Sciences for M.Phil student?
  17. Fee structure of SGSIT Indore? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Previous 5 years question papers for integrated PhD in Biological Science at IISc?
13th May 2011, 06:42 PM
mohd haider

Default Re: Best institutes in European Union for Ph.D in Biological Sciences? Is financial aid available or do the students have to fund themselves?

->IET Lucknow

->Dr Mc Saxena College of Engineering and Technology

->Northern India Engineering College

->College of Engineering Sciences and Technology

->Babu Banarasi Das Institute of Technology

->Azad Institute of Engineering and Technology

->Saroj Institute of Technology and Management

->Sri Ramswaroop college of Engineering and Management
and I have been doing my B.E since August of 2009. I completed 10+2 with Mathematics and Physics, and I secured a total of 60%. My 22 years of age will be complete by 2011. Moreover, after I finished my first year successfully without any arrears, I got detained from college for lack of attendance in the 3rd semester. I will complete my B.E degree by 2014. My questions are:
1) As I've seen the age limit for graduates to enroll as IAF pilots is 23 years, is there any chance for me to apply?
2) As I got detained from writing my semester exams, will it conflict the existing conditions mentioned by the recruitment board?
3) Is there any way I can pursue my dreams in the future?

Please guide me through, I have never been possessed by an ambition like this in my life. Thanks a lot for reading.

#2 Today, 11:30 AM
rohitkumarramesh
Top Answerer Join Date: Jul 2010

Re: Can I apply for IAF if I pass out engineering at the age of 24? Will I face any problems while getting recruited to due to detainment?

Sorry friend but, you have lost your chance of becoming a pilot in Indian Airforce.

Following is the eligibility criteria for becoming a pilot after graduation in Indian Airforce.

1. Age- 19 to 23 years

2. Educational qualification- Graduate ( Three Year Course ) in any discipline from a recognised university (with Physics and Mathematics at 10+2 level) / BE / B Tech( Four Year Course) .
Final Year students can also apply, provided thay donot have any backlogs.

3. Marital Status- Single

4. Nationality- indian

5. Gender- For men only

ffor more details you can visit www.careerairforce.nic.in

Read more here: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/can-i-apply-iaf-if-i-pass-out-engineering-age-24-will-i-face-any-problems-while-getting-recruited-due-detainment-91488.html#ixzz1MEYqrSjcand I have been doing my B.E since August of 2009. I completed 10+2 with Mathematics and Physics, and I secured a total of 60%. My 22 years of age will be complete by 2011. Moreover, after I finished my first year successfully without any arrears, I got detained from college for lack of attendance in the 3rd semester. I will complete my B.E degree by 2014. My questions are:
1) As I've seen the age limit for graduates to enroll as IAF pilots is 23 years, is there any chance for me to apply?
2) As I got detained from writing my semester exams, will it conflict the existing conditions mentioned by the recruitment board?

Please guide me through, I have never been possessed by an ambition like this in my life. Thanks a lot for reading.

rohitkumarramesh

Re: Can I apply for IAF if I pass out engineering at the age of 24? Will I face any problems while getting recruited to due to detainment?

Sorry friend but, you have lost your chance of becoming a pilot in Indian Airforce.

Following is the eligibility criteria for becoming a pilot after graduation in Indian Airforce.

1. Age- 19 to 23 years

2. Educational qualification- Graduate ( Three Year Course ) in any discipline from a recognised university (with Physics and Mathematics at 10+2 level) / BE / B Tech( Four Year Course) .

4. Nationality- indian

5. Gender- For men only

Read more here: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/can-i-apply-iaf-if-i-pass-out-engineering-age-24-will-i-face-any-problems-while-getting-recruited-due-detainment-91488.html#ixzz1MEYqrSjcand I have been doing my B.E since August of 2009. I completed 10+2 with Mathematics and Physics, and I secured a total of 60%. My 22 years of age will be complete by 2011. Moreover, after I finished my first year successfully without any arrears, I got detained from college for lack of attendance in the 3rd semester. I will complete my B.E degree by 2014. My questions are:

rohitkumarramesh

1. Age- 19 to 23 years

4. Nationality- indian

5. Gender- For men only

Read more here: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/can-i-apply-iaf-if-i-pass-out-engineering-age-24-will-i-face-any-problems-while-getting-recruited-due-detainment-91488.html#ixzz1MEYqrSjc
->Saraswathi group of Institutions
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?