31st March 2011, 04:27 PM
arijitijs

Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for new B.Ed colleges in West Bengal?

Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for a new bed B.Ed. College permission in West Bengal?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for new B.Ed colleges in West Bengal?
  2. Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for new B.Ed colleges in West Bengal?
  3. When are the forms of West Bengal Polytechnic Exam going to be available? What is the eligibility criteria for the same?
  4. Eligibility criteria of West Bengal JEXPO for Non-Domicile Student?
  5. Eligibility criteria for West Bengal Polytechnic Exam? Required eligibility criteria and age limit to apply for this Exam?
  6. Eligibility to apply in West Bengal Entrance exam for a candidate studying in Bangalore and belonging to West Bengal?
  7. How to do NCTE approved B.Ed under distance education from SMU?
  8. Is there any possibility to take admission in government engineering colleges in Karnataka after completing 12th from West Bengal? Procedure to apply?
  9. What is the eligibility criteria followed for doing Agriculture course in West Bengal and Orissa?
  10. What is the procedure to do Ph.D in HR under West Bengal University of Technology
  11. Can I do BBA after completing 12th from West Bengal
  12. Can I apply for Government job in West Bengal if I have completed diploma course from Karnataka state?
  13. What is the eligibility criteria followed for school inspector exam in West Bengal? -- [New]
  14. Is B.Ed degree valid in West Bengal SSC?
  15. Which are the new colleges in West Bengal for MBBS courses? Details about the counseling?
  16. Does a candidate of other state eligible to do Graduation in West Bengal?
  17. List of colleges with fee expense which offer correspondence PhD in Eco-Tourism in West Bengal? Procedure and age limit to apply?
  18. Best colleges offering M.E in Electronics? What is the eligibility criteria and the fee structure?
29th April 2011, 01:36 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for new B.Ed colleges in West Bengal?

i have done pg in Human Rights from Indian Institute of Human Right, am i eligible for B ed. please let me know.
regards
30th April 2011, 10:31 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for new B.Ed colleges in West Bengal?

I worked as a teacher for 10 years now form past 6 years working in BPO sector, I am a gradute(IGNOU) can I get admission for B.ed
18th May 2011, 03:08 AM
Unregistered

SIR,
I have done the graduation in zoology (H) with 59.45% in 2010.but i can not get the chance from any b.ed colleges in west bengal for the b.ed with in 40,000 RS,pls suggest me sir what should i do?
22nd May 2011, 05:19 PM
Unregistered

what marks require for B ED in west bengal
23rd May 2011, 07:06 PM
Unregistered

WHAT IS THE CRITERIA OF GETTING CHANCE IN B.ED COURSE OF IGNOU
25th May 2011, 10:06 PM
Unregistered

what is the qualification of B.Ed. colledges lecturer?
28th May 2011, 10:39 PM
Unregistered

what is the procedure to start a b.ed. college in west bengal?
6th June 2011, 07:43 PM
Unregistered

what is the eligibility for b.ed lecturer?
18th June 2011, 02:17 PM
Unregistered

I have not completed my B. Sc. in 1989. can I now do B.Sc. yet.
19th June 2011, 01:34 PM
Unregistered

I want to start a B.Ed. college in 24 parganas south. I aleady have one acre land on main diamond harbour Road. To start for training for teachers for primary school. what is the procedure and whch authority we hhave to approach?
9th July 2011, 11:02 PM
Unregistered

I am deputed candidate but i have 35 percentage marks in graduate.Can i apply for the b.ed. admission in westbengal b.ed.college?
12th July 2011, 07:27 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir
I am working as a English Teacher working in English Medium High School.It is the end of my career so I wanted to open a New Bed College in Andra pradesh so Please suggest me the procedure to take permission from Govt.of AP.How to inciate the application.Towhom to approciate.

Thanks
16th July 2011, 02:07 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria and proceedure to apply for new B,ed college in Andra Pradesh
27th July 2011, 11:29 PM
Unregistered

what are the marks required in aggregate for working teachers having B.A degree who opt to take admission in b.ed class?
9th August 2011, 07:42 PM
Unregistered

I am a PhDfrom India and Australia and have mor ethan 40 Yeras' experience in teaching and research in India and abroad. I want to start a B.Ed college in Kerala. Please briefly let me know the procedure.
11th August 2011, 09:23 PM
DN358
Banned

Bachelor of education is a course for those who want to pursue their career in teaching. In India it is mandatory for those who want to teach in high primary or high schools. The minimum qualification required for BEd is graduation in any of the subjects. Even one can do this course having masters in any subjects as well. In recent days the rate of studying BEd course is actively increasing among many people across India. One who desire to pursue career in teaching must have an additional BEd degree along with other graduation degrees.

There are several institutes in the country who offers BEd programs. The distance learning of this course is also getting enhanced throughout the country. The course is of 2 years duration. The course fee structure of BEd varies from distance to regular. Regular classes are being offered to the students who can devote time. The course fee for regular classes is 50,000pa- 70,000pa. The distance learning of this course is a bit less than the regular. The fee charged by the government institutes are less. Himachal Pradesh University charges around 32,000 per annum for B.Ed. Veer Kunwar Singh University charges Rs, 16,500 for B.Ed while in Kerala all private colleges charges around Rs. 29,000.

Scholarships are only being offered to the regular students. The government colleges provide fee relaxation to the backward classes and under privileged people of the society. Private institutes provide relaxation to the top ranked students of the institute as a form of scholarships depending upon their result. Government institutes also offer scholarships for the meritorious students. There is no fees relaxation for the distance BEd courses. In distance learning of this course there is no such scholarships or discounts offered to the students.best of luck.....
16th August 2011, 01:05 AM
Unregistered

Pls inform steps and procedure to making a new B.ed. college . I want to established a new B.ed. college. how I go. inform me the main criteria to starts a new B.ed college

from,
Indrajit
30th August 2011, 12:10 AM
Unregistered

What is the procedure and criteria for taking admission into B.A.B.Ed. course & last date for applying the same course
23rd October 2011, 11:09 AM
Unregistered

I want to opening a new b.ed college in west bengal. So I want to now the proper criteria to take permission from govt.
25th October 2011, 02:14 AM
Unregistered

Pls inform steps and procedure to making a new B.ed. college . I want to established a new B.ed. college. how I go. inform me the main criteria to starts a new B.ed collegE
27th October 2011, 06:53 PM
kartik41
Senior Member+++

Respected sir,
St Xavier's College in Kolkata was affiliated to the Calcutta University in the year 1862 ... About the InstitutionAn autonomous college located in Kolkata West Bengal, it is ... Application forms can be obtained from the college office or online. ... Year of Establishment1860; Eligibility CriteriaFor admission into B.Com and BBA, ...
Thanks,
1st November 2011, 06:25 PM
Unregistered

It is my dream too. I have the qualification to teach in Basic/B.Ed college. I can also consider partnership with u in opening such an institute.
7th January 2012, 06:27 PM
Unregistered

what are the marks required in aggregate for working teachers having B.COM degree who opt to take admission in b.ed class?
12th January 2012, 08:58 PM
Unregistered

what is the criteria for admission in B.Ed in uluberia college as a deputed candidate? Is uluberia college N.C.T.E approved B.Ed college?
13th January 2012, 01:14 AM
jacobs
Senior Member++++

Dear friend,
If you are interested in B.Ed examination
Then please go through these steps below :

1.Academic qualification :
The candidate must complete 12th standard examination
Graduate candidate can also apply
The candidate should carry minimum 50% marks in 12th standard exam.

2.Age limitation :
The age of the candidate should be within 18 to 38 years.

For more details you can see these attachments below :
Attached Files
File Type: pdf 1.B.Ed.RevisedSyllabus.pdf(282.4 KB, 241 views)
File Type: pdf B.Ed.pdf(255.7 KB, 279 views)
File Type: pdf bed.pdf(255.7 KB, 189 views)
15th January 2012, 06:05 PM
Unregistered

sir, Ihave complete my b.sc.Iwant to take admission B.ED under kalyani university .suggest me.
17th January 2012, 09:21 PM
Unregistered

2012-2013 admition frm
18th January 2012, 04:45 PM
Unregistered

I m having 47% in graduation.can i do B.e.d?
22nd January 2012, 11:18 AM
Unregistered

admission forms of bed colleges under wbsu
25th January 2012, 11:54 PM
Unregistered

I have 47% marks in graduate .can I do B.Ed course in WB as a OBC candidate?
18th March 2012, 06:59 PM
Unregistered

Sir,
with most respect that i have completed M.A in Hist. last year now i intend to do B.ed under Bardwan or Vidyasagar university.
Please know me details like eligibility, which subjects have to be in graduation level and any other information if have.
6th July 2012, 06:33 PM
Unregistered

i am a deputed candidate.category s.t. my percentage in b.a. is 40%.& my highest qualification is b.a. am i eligible to complete b.ed. course from ignou???
28th July 2012, 03:19 PM
Unregistered

what is the eligibility criteria & procedure to start a new B.Ed college under kalyani univercity?
from - salim mallick B.Sc, AMIE (Mech Engr). DGCA-P-I & II Ex-Air Force personnel
30th July 2012, 02:02 PM
Unregistered

what is the eligibility criteria & procedure to start a new B.Ed college under kalyani univercity?
30th July 2012, 02:04 PM
Unregistered

what is the eligibility criteria & procedure to start a new B.Ed college under kalyani univercity
21st December 2012, 04:55 PM
Unregistered

Kindly send me the procedure of new B.ED College in West Bengal, South 24 Pargana.
23rd December 2012, 11:28 PM
Unregistered

HOW DO I SETUP A NEW BED COLLEGE IN WEST BENGAL UNDER KALYANI UNIVERSITY
21st January 2013, 07:08 PM
Unregistered

what is the age limit to take admission in b.ed in westbengal
6th February 2013, 10:52 PM
Unregistered

what to know about the b.ed colleges in westbengla and also the eligibility criteria and when the colleges will issue the forms
21st April 2013, 08:15 AM
Unregistered

dear sir we want to open new engineering college in west bangal what kind halp we can gat from gornant of west bangal my e mil id [email protected]
1st September 2013, 02:59 PM
Unregistered

what is needed for establising a new private B.ed college in w.b.
9th September 2013, 05:16 PM
Unregistered

what is the criteris for the lecture of B.ed college?
22nd October 2013, 12:35 PM
Unregistered

I hav jus completed my PG course n i want 2 be an rj so wt shud b my step pls suggest me.......thankyou....
4th December 2013, 03:51 PM
Unregistered

elligibility criteria and procedure to apply for new private college in wb?
21st December 2013, 10:01 PM
Unregistered

minimum education qualification for B.ED for OBC(B) cadidate?
9th March 2014, 11:47 AM
Unregistered

eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for new B.ed colleges in west bengal
29th June 2014, 07:59 PM
Unregistered

i) When start online application for Bed College affiliation in West Bengal 2015-2016 year?

ii) What is the new norms of building and infrastructure for 2 years BEd course ?
30th June 2014, 02:41 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility in b.ed course is 50% marks in graduation for general category. Is this 50% marks calculated on basis of hons. Papers m
10th July 2014, 06:13 PM
Unregistered

what is the criteria, requirements, procedures and terms & condition to open a new B.Ed college in west bengal. pls reply relevant answer to help me out.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?