4th April 2013, 07:37 PM
Unregistered

Which courses to join with cutoff of 185 in PSG?

courses 2 be jointed with cutoff 185 in psg...please send to me the details

Related Questions:
  1. Can I join medical after scoring 185.5 cutoff and if I am a physically disabled with 40%?
  2. What cutoff is required to get courses like ECE, EEE or Computer Science for BC female candidate to join in PSG?
  3. How to join CIT Engineering college in Coimbatore after scoring 185 cutoff marks in MBC caste?
  4. Cutoff required for Automobile Engineering in PSG college? How much is the fee structure for the management quota seat in PSG college? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Can I do B.Pharm courses in government college? My cutoff is 185.25
  6. What is the minimum cutoff marks required to join PSG college?
  7. What is the minimum and maximum cutoff to join PSG college Trichy?
  8. Which courses are available for 196 cutoff in PSG college?
  9. Cutoff required for SC category to join in PSG engineering college?
  10. Minimum cutoff for B.Pharm course in government college in Chennai? My cutoff rank is 185.25 -- [New]
  11. How much cutoff marks is required for OC community to get admission in PSG college for B.Tech IT or Civil course? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Can i get any self financing college in Tamilnadu after scoring 185.5 cutoff?
  13. Minimum cutoff required for Muslim to join in PSG?
  14. How much cutoff is needed to join in mechanical engineering in PSG engineering college?
  15. Cutoff marks for SC community to join IT course in PSG college?
  16. Cutoff needed for SC community to join PSG engineering college?
  17. Is there any chance to get BDS seat in government college? I have scored 185 cutoff
  18. How to study MBBS after scoring 185 cutoff in 12th exam? List of the colleges where I can do MBBS?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?