25th January 2012, 11:31 AM
Elakiya.p

What are the various courses to study except B.E? I have finished 10th and have completed diploma in ECe with 95%

I have finished 10 th and also completed diploma in ece with 95% and now what are the various courses to study except BE .what can i study now.

8th November 2012, 01:48 PM
potensis
Senior Member++

Default Re: What are the various courses to study except B.E? I have finished 10th and have completed diploma in ECe with 95%

After completing your Diploma in Electronics and Computer Engineering you can pursue B.Tech in the same discipline. If you wish you can change the discipline as well. You will not be able to apply through Lateral entry as you haven't completed 10+2. You will jave to apply in the normal 4 years course.

You can also join ITI or Polytechnic courses. However, most of the courses related to engineering prefer the candidates who have passed in 10+2 module.
8th November 2012, 02:05 PM
potensis
Senior Member++

Default Re: What are the various courses to study except B.E? I have finished 10th and have completed diploma in ECe with 95%

You haven't mentioned the duration of the Diploma course you have qualified. It is important as the courses you want to pursue further shall depend on it.

After completing your Diploma in Electronics and Computer Engineering you can pursue B.Tech in the same discipline. But, remember you are eligible for B.Tech if you have completed the Diploma in Engineering of 3 years duration. If you wish you can change the discipline as well. There are different branches in B.Tech- civil, mechanical, chemical, computer science and electronics, electrical, aeronautical, information technology, print, leather engineering etc.

However, you must know that you will not be able to apply in the normal 4 years course duration, as you haven't completed 10+2. You will have to apply through Lateral entry (3 years).

If your Diploma is of less than 3 years than you can apply for Integrated B. Tech courses which is of 6 years but some colleges also give an exit option after 3 years.

You can also join ITI or Polytechnic courses. However, most of the courses related to engineering prefer the candidates who have passed in 10+2 module.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?