6th April 2011, 01:51 PM
barnali chakraborty

Date of sale of Correspondence B.Ed forms of Jamia Milia Islamia? Course fee structure and date of entrance test? How many seats are available?

i want to pursue b.ed from jamia milia islamia in correspondence. when will forms come out for 2011? what is the course fee? when is the entrance test held? how many seats are there for the course?

Related Questions:
  1. Last date for the submission of forms, for B.Ed through correspondence in Jamia Milia Islamia?
  2. Date of the entrance test of MSW in Jamia Milia Islamia? What is the eligibility for the entrance test? What is the fee structure of it?
  3. Entrance test for MSW at Jamia Milia Islamia?
  4. Last date of submitting the B.Ed form in Jamia Millia Islamia?
  5. Detailed information, examination date and tips to prepare for B.Sc entrance exam of Jamia Milia Islamia?
  6. What is the date of issue of form of B.Ed? Last date of submission? What is the fee structure for B.Ed admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. What's the last date for the submission of B.Ed forms in Jamia Millia Islamia University(Jamia Nagar)?
  8. Last date of submission of Jamia Milia Islamia forms in Delhi? Date of entrance exam in JMI? Syllabus of entrance exam?
  9. Entrance examination date for BDS Jamia Milia Islamia?
  10. How to take admission in masters of Arts in English from Jamia Milia Islamia
  11. Detailed information and syllabus of B.Com entrance exam by Jamia Milia Islamia?
  12. Fee structure for B.Ed course in Jamia Millia Islamia?
  13. How can I prepare for B.Ed entrance exam of Jamia Milia Islamia?
  14. Jamia Milia Islamia admission procedure 2015 for B.Sc honors? -- [New]
  15. Eligibility criteria and last date of form submission for Jamia Millia Islamia B.Ed entrance exam?
  16. Syllabus for Entrance Test and test schedule for admission in BA(Hons) course at Jamia Milia Islamia?
  17. How many seats are there for B.Tech course in Jamia Milia Islamia?
  18. Procedure to get admission in Jamia Millia Islamia to study B.Ed?
8th April 2011, 11:09 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Date of sale of Correspondence B.Ed forms of Jamia Milia Islamia? Course fee structure and date of entrance test? How many seats are available?

i want to know about date the sale of correspondence bed form of jamiya miliya islamiya? course fee structure and date of enterance test and how many seats are available specially for st
12th April 2011, 11:03 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Date of sale of Correspondence B.Ed forms of Jamia Milia Islamia? Course fee structure and date of entrance test? How many seats are available?

i want to do BEd from jamia millia islamia, pls told me that what is the last date of filling form of BEd

arshad ali
mobile no. 8010977801
email- [email protected]
14th April 2011, 02:00 PM
Unregistered

i have obtained 38% in BA,can i eligible for bEd,if yes then how.......?...pls let me know the whole procedure and the last date with venue....
thanx
[email protected]
21st April 2011, 01:03 PM
Unregistered

Sir
please tell me the fees of application form for b.tech
23rd April 2011, 11:55 PM
Unregistered

what is the last date of b.ed coresponsence 2011
5th May 2011, 04:25 PM
Unregistered

please tell me how to get the form for B.ed distance course 2011 and what is the last date for getting the form.9472163945,9472163948
8th May 2011, 03:12 PM
Unregistered

what is the last date of b.ed corespondance 2011,,

regards..

[email protected]
12th May 2011, 11:59 AM
Unregistered

when is the last date of submitting the Bed forms?
12th May 2011, 02:20 PM
Unregistered

I HAVE DONE B.COM FROM IGNOU WITH 54% MARKS AFTER BPP COURSE AM I ELIGBLE TO DO CORRESPONDENCE B.ED FROM JAIMA
15th May 2011, 11:05 AM
Unregistered

what is the process of correspondence bed. last date to submit forms anad others

[email protected]
28th May 2011, 05:51 PM
Unregistered

please tell me the date of correspondence b.ed forms of jamia millia islamia university? how many seats are available for mathematics

[email protected]
30th May 2011, 07:57 PM
Unregistered

what is the last date to submit forms for B.Ed(Sp.Education) in JMI University?
16th June 2011, 05:19 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir/Madam
Please tell me the eligibility criteria and last date of sale of prospectus of Jamia Millia Islamia,b.ed through distance education.Also tell me the last date of submission of b.ed form in the university.....tel me the course fee as well.
I will be thankful to you......

Regards
Neha
[email protected]
21st June 2011, 04:10 PM
Unregistered

what is the issuing date for b.ed forms? and what is the course eligiblity and fee structure.
21st June 2011, 04:45 PM
Unregistered

Respectfully,
I want to know the entrance syllabus for b.ed (special education) and M PHIL from education. please send all the above information as soon as possible because the entrance test is going to held very soon. I will be highly thanksful of yours..

Regards
yashab hussain
E-mail id <[email protected]>
mob no: 09311293227
26th June 2011, 06:18 PM
Unregistered

what is the last date for the submission o b.ed forms of jamia???
29th June 2011, 11:47 AM
Unregistered

last date of submission of forms
2nd July 2011, 09:38 PM
Unregistered

i have secured 44 percent in B.Sc.(PMC). CAN I JOIN B.Ed.
22nd July 2011, 04:17 PM
Unregistered

Date of sale of Correspondence B.Ed forms of Jamia Milia Islamia? Course fee structure and date of entrance test? How many seats r available?

regards
kanchan
plz tell me immidiataly
thank you
25th July 2011, 04:52 PM
Unregistered

I have got 41% in graduation plz tell me can i eligible for b.ed if yes then how plz plz plz tell me soon

email- (zoya.khan.lko@ gmail.com)
26th July 2011, 11:24 AM
Unregistered

i want no of seats in b.ed coureses
27th July 2011, 04:49 PM
Unregistered

i want to do BEd from jamia millia islamia, pls told me that what is the last date of filling form of BEd.i have obtained 52 in B.sc ,can i eligible for bEd,if yes then how.......?...
2nd August 2011, 10:32 AM
Unregistered

sir pls tell me what is the date of entrance test Bed jamia millaia islamia

Anshu Sharma
Mob.no. 9557659998
12th August 2011, 11:31 AM
Unregistered

what is d date of b.ed entrance correspondance course
23rd August 2011, 11:32 AM
Unregistered

23th August, 2011
Khaliquzzaman
Re:Date of sale of correspondence of B.Ed froms or jamia Millia Islamia? Course fee structure and date oif entrance test? How many seats are available?

What is the last date of entrance correspondance course ?
[email protected]
15th September 2011, 05:25 PM
Unregistered

sept,15,2011
please tell me the date of b.ed entrance test of year 2011-12 what is the eligibility of this course and what is the availability of the form.

khaliquzzaman
[email protected]
2nd October 2011, 02:34 PM
Unregistered

I want to do B.ed. correspondancefrom jamia millia islamia ,pls tell me the last date of submit of form.

ANWAR ALI SHAHI

[email protected]
18th October 2011, 01:29 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i want to know about date the sale of correspondence bed form of jamiya miliya islamiya? course fee structure and date of enterance test and how many seats are available specially for st
form of jamiya miliya islamiya? course fee structure and date of enterance test and how many seats are available specially for st[/QUOTE]
18th October 2011, 08:58 AM
Unregistered

plz tell me about percentage for eliibility for B.Ed course(correspondence).

RASHID ALI KHAN
[email protected]
2nd November 2011, 12:30 PM
Unregistered

last date and eligibility for B.ed forms j.m.i for 2012 admission
14th January 2012, 06:01 PM
Unregistered

I want to know the date of sell the b.ed entrance exam. and date.
1st March 2012, 01:29 PM
Unregistered

what is date of B,ed . entrance form for the session 2012-2013

Masroor Alam
Mob : 09211215905
6th March 2012, 05:34 PM
Unregistered

Wink Re: Date of sale of Correspondence B.Ed forms of Jamia Milia Islamia? Course fee structure and date of entrance test? How many seats are available?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
what is date of B,ed . entrance form for the session 2012-2013

Masroor Alam
Mob : 09211215905
if u get to know ...den post it ...plz..
19th March 2012, 06:37 PM
Unregistered

sir,
can u please tell me when are the forms available for Bed course ????
i want to persue it as a distance learning course.....
5th January 2015, 08:33 PM
Unregistered

i have 48percent in b.com plzz tell me can i eligiible for b.ed if yes how plzz tell me soon email [email protected]
5th January 2015, 08:34 PM
Unregistered

i have 48percent in b.com plzz tell me can i eligiible for b.ed if yes how plzz tell me soon email [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?