21st April 2013, 02:41 PM
Unregistered

Can I do BCA and MCA after doing 12th commerce?

can u please tell me dat can i do BCA and MCA after doing 12th in commerce??????????

12th May 2014, 10:55 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Can I do BCA and MCA after doing 12th commerce?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
can u please tell me dat can i do BCA and MCA after doing 12th in commerce??????????
If you have studied Business mathematics subject in 11th standard and 12th standard are eligible to apply for BCA and MCA course. Otherwise you're not eligible for BCA as well as MCA course. Mathematics subject is mandatory to get admission for BCA as well as MCA course.

Educational Qualification required for BCA course:-

-12th standard or equivalent qualification in and any discipline (mathematics) as a main subject with minimum 50% percentage of marks from recognized university.
-No entrance examination will be conduct for BCA course. You can get direct admission after completing 12th standard.

Educational Qualification required for MCA course:-

-Bachelor degree or equivalent qualification in any discipline mathematics as main subject wit 50% percentage of marks from recognized university and the student should be studied mathematics subject in both the 12th as well as bachelor degree course.
-The Admission for this curse is based on the entrance examination conducted by the Institution.

So, If you satisfy the criteria then you're eligible for BCA and MCA course otherwise you're ineligible to apply for BCA and MCA course.
12th May 2014, 07:45 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do BCA and MCA after doing 12th commerce?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sorry to say that you are not eligible for the BCA and MCA course with the 12th commerce qualification.

In order to apply for BCA course then you should complete 12th standard with Mathematics subject as a mains subject from recognized university.

In order to apply for MCA course then you should complete bachelor degree course with Mathematics subject as a main subject from recognized university.

So, being commerce stream student you're not eligible for BCA and MCA course.

Being a Commerce student you may apply for the courses like, B.Com. BBA, B.A, BBM etc... After completing this bachelor degree course you may h
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?