20th July 2012, 11:30 AM
Unregistered

Can I do MCA from IIT after completing 12th with commerce stream

hiiiiiiiii...
i am a student of BCA 3rd yr.i have complete my 12th with commerce stream.can i do mca from iit or not plzz give me the answer very fast.

Related Questions:
  1. Which Stream of mca is best whether Science, commerce or management ?
  2. Can I do MCA without having Mathematics in 11th and 12th? Which are the best colleges for this course? I am from commerce stream
  3. What are the career options except engineering? Details about the information of ISRO test?
  4. Can I do Law after completing 12th std? I've done 12th with commerce stream
  5. Am I eligible for Navy and Airforce after completing 12th in commerce stream?
  6. Am I eligible to appear for JNU and IIT entrance exam for MCA after scoring 59.8% in 12th
  7. How to do company secretary after completing 12th? I am a 12th class student from commerce stream
  8. Which course is better between CA and ICWA after completing 12th in Commerce stream?
  9. Career in commerce after completing B.Com?
  10. Can I reappear in 12th board exams with Science if completed with Commerce? -- [New]
  11. Will I get admission in B.Com in government college in Chandigarh after completing 12th with 52% in commerce stream?
  12. Is it possible to do B.Pharmacy course after completing 12th Commerce? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. After BCA which is a better course, MCA or CDAC?
  14. Eligibility to appear in IIT-JAM(MCA) for BCA(IGNOU) 3rd year student who have secured 58% in 12th and 56% in 10th? Do I have to face interview in IIT-JAM? Syllabus and books for preparation of IIT-JAM(MCA)?
  15. What to do after completing my 12th commerce?
  16. What are the courses available for me after completing commerce stream in 12th?
  17. How may I join Indian Army after completing 12th std from commerce stream? What's the applying procedure?
  18. Which subject should I choose to become a chartered accountant?
31st August 2012, 03:59 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do MCA from IIT after completing 12th with commerce stream

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hiiiiiiiii...
i am a student of BCA 3rd yr.i have complete my 12th with commerce stream.can i do mca from iit or not plzz give me the answer very fast.

Candidate seeking for admission in to the Master of Computer Application [MCA] through Indian Institute of Technology, has to qualify Joint Admission Test for M.Sc [JAM]. JAM is an all India Entrance Examination for admission to M.Sc. [Two Year], Joint M.Sc.-Phd Dual Degree and other post Bachelor degree programs which includes MCA at IITs. Candidate must have scored a minimum of 55% marks in aggregate in the qualifying Examination [50% aggregate marks for SC, ST and PD category]. To pursue Master of Computer Application [MCA], candidate must have completed the Bachelor’s degree with Mathematics as a subject for at least one year for annual system candidates / at least two papers of Mathematics for semester system candidates.

For detail information refer to the official website of the Indian Institute of Technology.
2nd October 2012, 04:48 PM
Unregistered

sir can i do bca & mca after having commerce in 12
11th December 2013, 08:33 PM
Unregistered

i m BCA 1st semester can i do mca from IIT and NIT i had passed 2 with commorce
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?