10th January 2015, 05:49 PM
Unregistered

Which is better between MCA management and MCA commerce when I have completed BCA?

I am a BCA graduate and want to pursue MCA bt am confused which is better MCA management or MCA commerce?

Thinking bout today and the future which MCA course among Commerce and Management is better??? please help!

1st February 2015, 02:41 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which is better between MCA management and MCA commerce when I have completed BCA?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am a BCA graduate and want to pursue MCA bt am confused which is better MCA management or MCA commerce?

Thinking bout today and the future which MCA course among Commerce and Management is better??? please help!
MCA Management is a better option after BCA. Specialization area can be selected according to your interest. Management stream will help you to have Manager Position in top IT firms. Commerce stream will help you to have technical savvy jobs in finance and Accounting field. Also you can take up the position of software professional in private firms or in banks.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?