6th August 2010, 08:56 PM
SnehalPagar

Which Stream of mca is best whether Science, commerce or management ?

I pass 12th in Arts. I'm also complete my BCA degree. Now I wmnt to talk admission for MCA. But I'm confused Which Stream of mca is best weather Science, commerce or management for future opportunity reply

7th August 2010, 07:41 PM
rohitkumarramesh
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Which Stream of mca is best whether Science, commerce or management ?

Hi
Since you have completed r graduation and interested in MCA then I will suggest you to do in science because this have a bright future in todays world.
No need to be confused in such type of problems. Just do only that thing in which you show your best effort . Infact you should ask your self in which one you give best and go for that stream only.

GOOD LUCK
7th August 2010, 09:51 PM
sparkle
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Which Stream of mca is best whether Science, commerce or management ?

Hello friend,

I don't know what is the point of confusion!!

As you have done your BCA, then obviously you should do MCA rather than other courses.

It does not matter from which stream you are you must have maths in 12th ,and i guess you had maths in your 10(+2), because without maths as main subject you can't study MCA.

There is nothing like stream of MCA, it is all about computer application based course and requires fundamental concepts of maths.

Just take admission in one of reputed institutes offering MCA through some entrance tests. MCA has a very bright opportunity in the software market.

All the best!
8th August 2010, 01:45 AM
Pathfinder
Senior Member++++

Its simple. you should chose the one which you liked the most in your BCA course. Just try to brainstorm more on this and i am sure you will come up with an answer yourself

If i say you to join this then it would not be good. Better consult you parents also for this as its decision for your life

Best of Luck
8th August 2010, 08:45 AM
Rickers

Hello friend,

The selection of stream will be totally dependent on you. You can choose your favorite field which you have most liked in BCA.
So don't get confused about the stream, cool your mind and think once more about it. Surely you will get your answer.

Good wishes.
8th August 2010, 09:41 AM
satyavani
Senior Member++

hi,
i think all the three are good branches the final decision should depend on your interest and also see in which you are really strong
all the best
8th August 2010, 04:25 PM
RAJESH.K.PAL

Quote:
Originally Posted by snehalpagar View Post
i pass 12th in arts. I'm also complete my bca degree. Now i wmnt to talk admission for mca. But i'm confused which stream of mca is best weather science, commerce or management for future opportunity reply
science is best to do mca and make strong maths ,if u maths is good then it is make is u do mca
8th August 2010, 04:43 PM
adityabhushan

since you have done graduation with bca then it will be better to mca .with the same trade. this will help you in future.
you will get more command on your own paper.
so . do with your own decision..
with best wishes.
aditya
8th August 2010, 06:33 PM
parhitoshika
Senior Member+

the best is through science only.
there are lot of courses starting from diploma,iti.
also vocational trainings are availabe for market fulfillment.
8th August 2010, 06:40 PM
mayankkaushik02

My friend its totally upon you weather you doing MCA with science, commerce or management.

If you are a Arts side student then science is very tough for you but you can do commerce and management easily.

So concern with your parents and your teachers for your course you are going for.

All the best.
23rd August 2010, 10:19 PM
Unregistered

what is the scope of mca(commerce)?
14th September 2010, 01:32 AM
Unregistered

can bca and mca is done with commerce IP(informatics practices)i'm really confused plz help me!
12th October 2010, 10:58 AM
Unregistered

what differences does this all parts have means syallabus wise which is easy n also abt the course fees of this post graduation degree
16th February 2011, 06:04 PM
Unregistered

i am arts faculty student , can i give admission for mca science
20th May 2011, 08:01 PM
Unregistered

can you list the streams that available in mca.
22nd May 2011, 01:19 AM
mukul0094
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnehalPagar View Post
I pass 12th in Arts. I'm also complete my BCA degree. Now I wmnt to talk admission for MCA. But I'm confused Which Stream of mca is best weather Science, commerce or management for future opportunity reply

Best stream for MCA course

If you completed BCA degree and if you want to take admission in the

MCA course then it is good for you after completing MCA degree you

will get a good job in a big IT company. If you are in confusion that

in MCA which stream is taken then i advise you to take science stream

because it is the best stream in which you will get a bright future.

Take admission in a good college. Many college offer for this program.

I wish you will get a bright future after completing your MCA course.

Regards
~Mukul~
25th May 2011, 06:23 PM
Unregistered

can you list various streams in mba
10th June 2011, 04:47 AM
princearyan
Senior Member+

You focus on college not stream..because MCA have very huge demand in today ..
so try to take admission in NIT or IIT ,
prepare your self for entrance exam ,,godd luck
12th June 2011, 07:30 PM
stranger351

You can do MCA in any stream if you had maths in 12th class it is necessary to had maths in 12th class for MCA..... and if you had no maths in 12th then firstly you have to do BCA then you will easily take admission in MCA...... so doesn't matter in which stream you belongs......
15th October 2011, 03:29 PM
Unregistered

can i get a job in TCS by doing MCA having commerece as my stream..??? sir pllz rpl
regrds!!
15th October 2011, 07:39 PM
kinika

There are many good MCA college in India. Click on college detail for MCA admission 2011 in India. In order to help students, find information about top MCA colleges in India we have listed them here. Find below list of MCA colleges in India

College Name Contact Type City Detail

«
Start
Prev
Next
End
»

Vidya Jyothi Institute of Technology 08413-235300 Private Hyderabad Detail
Hi Tech College of Engineering and Technology 08413-235170 Private Hyderabad Detail
Gokaraju Rangaraju Institute of Engineering & Technology 040- 65864440 Private Hyderabad Detail
CMR College of Engineering and Technology 08418-260699 Private Hyderabad Detail
Bharat Institute of Engineering and Technology 08414-252313 Private Hyderabad Detail
Bapuji Institute of Science and Technology 040-23524703 Private Hyderabad Detail
Aurora’s Scientific Technological & Research Academy 040-24440840 Private Hyderabad Detail
Maharaja Prithvi Engineering College Telephone : 04296- 272626 Fax : 04296 Private Coimbatore Detail
Amrita School of Engineering 0422-2685000 Private Coimbatore Detail
SVS Educational Institutions 0422-2619300 Private Coimbatore Detail
Oracle Institute of Management & Information Technology 05498-224110 09453763009 Private Ballia Detail
Vellore Institute of Technology 0416-2243091 Private Vellore Detail
VSM College of Engineering Private East Godavari Detail
Maturi Venkata Subba Rao Engineering College 08415-244362 Private Hyderabad Detail
Vathsalya Engineering College 08685-245715 Private Hyderabad Detail
Vardhaman College of Engineering 08413-253335 Private Hyderabad Detail
St.Martin's Engineering College 9000444578 Private Hyderabad Detail
Sri Vasavi Engineering College 040-23146003 Private Hyderabad Detail
Sri Indu College of Engineering and Technology 040-24052166 Private Hyderabad Detail
Sreenidhi Institute of Science & Technology 9951506281 Private Hyderabad Detail
Royal Institute of Technology and Sciences 040-23313151 Private Hyderabad Detail
Raja Mahendra College of Engineering 040-55349263 Private Hyderabad Detail
Priyadarshini College of Computer Science 040-3410261 Private Hyderabad Detail
Nova College of Engineering & Technology 040-23750432 Private Hyderabad Detail
MVSR Engineering College, Hyderabad 08415-244362 Private Hyderabad Detail
Vidya Vikas Institute of Technology 08417-243222 / 09052231761 Private Ranga Reddy Detail
Swami Swazathanda College Private Ernakulam Detail
Marwadi Siksha Samithi Ramnath Guljarilal Kedia College of Commerce Private Hyderabad Detail
Asan Memorial College of Arts & Science, , 044-22461418 Private Chennai Detail
Pope John Paul II College of Education 0413-2291063 Private Pondicherry Detail
St. Antony's College 0364-2222558 Private East Khasi Hills Detail
Chh. Shahu Central Institute of Business Education & Research (SIBER) 0231-2535706 Private Kolhapur Detail
Mount Carmel College 080-22261759 Private Bangalore Detail
KLE Society's S. Nijalingappa College 080-3320910 Private Bangalore Detail
Dayananda Sagar College of Science, Arts and Commerce 080-6662226 Private Bangalore Detail
Sarva Vidyalaya Kelvani Mandal Sanchalit S. K. Patel Institute of Management and Computer Studies Sarva Vidyalaya Campus 079-23248119 Private Gandhinagar Detail
Sarva Vidyalaya Kelvani Mandal (Gandhinagar) Sanchalit Bholabhai Patel College of Computer Studies Sarva Vidyalaya Campus 079-3236216 Private Gandhinagar Detail
Sarva Vidhyalay Kelavani Mandal Kadi Sanchalit S. V. Institute of Management Sarva Vidhyalay Campus 02764 262225 Private Mehsana Detail
Sarva Vidhyalay Kelavani Mandal Kadi Sanchalit S. V. Institute of Computer Studies Sarva Vidhyalay Campus 02764-241866 Private Mehsana Detail
AES Institute of Computer Studies 079-26402987 Private Ahmedabad Detail
Sri Sarada Niketan College of Science for Women, 044-26164433 Private Chennai Detail
Haldia Institute of Technology 03224-252900 Private Purba Medinipur Detail
Fatima College Private Madurai Detail
V.S.B. Engineering College 04324-286408 Private Karur Detail
Moghal College of Engineering and Technology 040-65706121 Private Hyderabad Detail
Swami Vivekananda Instt. of Technology 040-27713827 Private Hyderabad Detail
Sri Devi Women's Engineering College 08413-234333 Private Hyderabad Detail
Government Arts College Government Tiruchirappalli Detail
Rathnavel Subramaniam College of Arts and Science 04562-887421 Private Coimbatore Detail
J. J. College of Arts and Sceince 04322-260103 Private Pudukkottai Detail
16th October 2011, 06:08 AM
vinay21feb
Senior Member+++

The basic educational requirement for applying the MCA program is a pass in any bachelor’s degree. The applicants must have done their graduation from a recognized institute. The students must have learned mathematics in either 12th standard or first year of graduation. Many of the applicants carried out their own entrance tests for selecting the students. There is short and long answer type of questions. Top colleges choose the students only after clearing the group discussion and interview. After the program, you can work in IT firms. MCA holders can get jobs in foreign nations. They will draw good salaries after few years of experience from a reputed firm. They can work as computer scientist, project leader etc.
9th November 2011, 12:50 PM
Unregistered

what is the difference between MCA Science and MCA Management??
31st December 2011, 09:35 AM
Unregistered

mca management have scope or what can or u suggest some fields .i m thinking of doing mba hror marketing.i have completed bca
3rd January 2012, 10:43 AM
Unregistered

I have done 12th commerce, and BBM dergee course . In 12th i was not having maths subject but it was in BBM, So can i do MCA in any stream?
6th January 2012, 09:15 PM
Unregistered

Hello,

I had completed my graduation in commerce filed. Now I want to do MCAbut I don%u2019t have math subject at graduation level. So I am planning to purse MCA in commerce filed in Pune University. I just want to know that there is any scope after completing MCA commerce. Please help me I am totally confused.
3rd February 2012, 01:47 PM
Unregistered

i am weak in maths please suggest me which stream i choose in mca
10th July 2012, 01:32 PM
Unregistered

i have done my b.sc in mathematics.so,please suggest me which stream in mca should i go for.
14th July 2012, 10:23 PM
Unregistered

i am completed b.com degree & i have worked as a system admin, and now looking for carrier in Sun solaris operating system, and also appered for MCA(commerce), so is the the right choice to go for mca- commerce will it affect my carrier in technical field....plz guide m confused....
25th July 2012, 10:55 PM
Unregistered

i have done b.com, now i want to go for mca commerce. What is your suggession?
26th July 2012, 09:31 AM
vidh
Senior Member+

Exclamation Re: Which Stream of mca is best whether Science, commerce or management ?

he basic educational requirement for applying the MCA program is a pass in any bachelor’s degree. The applicants must have done their graduation from a recognized institute. The students must have learned mathematics in either 12th standard or first year of graduation. Many of the applicants carried out their own entrance tests for selecting the students. There is short and long answer type of questions. Top colleges choose the students only after clearing the group discussion and interview. After the program, you can work in IT firms. MCA holders can get jobs in foreign nations. They will draw good salaries after few years of experience from a reputed firm. They can work as computer scientist, project leader etC.

ALL THE BEST!!
27th July 2012, 12:29 AM
guri kaur
Senior Member+

hi....!!!

-->the basic educational requirement for applying MCA program in a pass in any bachelor's degree.

-->candidate must be graduated from recognized university.

-->candidate must have studied maths in 12th or graduation.

-->top colleges choose students only after they clear their interview or group discussion.

-->then you can work in IT firm.

-->mca holders get jobs in foreign as well.

-->they can work as computer scientist ,project leader.

all the best....go ahead!!
27th July 2012, 01:54 PM
nihara hareesh

Exclamation Re: Which Stream of mca is best whether Science, commerce or management ?

Hi.....
I would suggest you to go for commerce as it is in great demand compared to science.....
All the best!!!!
23rd August 2013, 11:23 PM
Unregistered

i m tybca student i want to take mca admissio so,what i do now and what is different between mca it,mca science,mca commerce,mca management.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?