7th April 2011, 02:22 PM
pareek gaurav

Can a MBBS student go for MSc and Ph.D integrated course in Medical Microbiology and genetics? Institute in Delhi and NCR offering the course? Any job opportunities in medical colleges?

MSc and phd integrated course in medical microbiology and genetics does they prefer MBBS student. kindly tell me the institution in Delhi and Ncr offering course. Do these course make the job oppurtunity in medical colleges

Related Questions:
  1. Colleges for doing Integrated phd in microbiology or MSc medical microbiology along with Phd? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. What kind of job can I get after completing MSc Medical Microbiology with first class? In which areas can I work? Universities offering Ph.D in medical microbiology? How to get admission?
  3. Institutions in India offering PhD in Medical Microbiology?
  4. Colleges in Chennai offering MSc medical microbiology? Entrance exams and jobs placements in Medical Microbiology?
  5. Universities having centers in Delhi/NCR offering MSc in Microbiology? I have completed BSc in Microbiology
  6. Institutes in Bangalore, Delhi and Chandigarh for PhD in Medical Microbiology?
  7. Which colleges are offering integrated MSc and Phd courses? I am a last year of BSc medical
  8. What should I opt between MSc Microbiology, Human Genetics and Biootechnology after doing BSc Medical?
  9. List of colleges offering Phd course after doing MSc Microbiology?
  10. Which universities are best in India and abroad to do masters in genetics?
  11. List of companies to apply for internship while doing integrated M.Sc Ph.D in Microbiology? -- [New]
  12. Am I eligible to do Ph.D in Medical mirobiology after completion of M.Sc from Medical microbiology? What is the future for medical microbiology?
  13. Information about the colleges and institutes offering Medical Microbiology? Should I face any entrance exam? What about the job placements?
  14. How to do MSc Medical Microbiology or Agriculture Microbiology from well reputed college? I have passed BSc Microbiology with 70% marks
  15. Entrance exam to be answered to do PG or integrated Ph.D in Virology, immunology or medical microbiology?
  16. How to do MSc in medical microbiology
  17. What are the suitable research topics for Phd in medical Microbiology?
  18. Details about universities offering Ph.D in Human genetics?
4th August 2011, 12:45 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can a MBBS student go for MSc and Ph.D integrated course in Medical Microbiology and genetics? Institute in Delhi and NCR offering the course? Any job opportunities in medical colleges?

can a MBBS student go for M.Sc and Ph.D in microbiology and genetics
15th January 2012, 08:54 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can a MBBS student go for MSc and Ph.D integrated course in Medical Microbiology and genetics? Institute in Delhi and NCR offering the course? Any job opportunities in medical colleges?

I have completed MSC microbiology and can i join MBBS
15th March 2013, 11:36 PM
Unregistered

what are the institutions offering integrated M.Sc in biology related courses in Bangalore/Karnataka?
15th July 2016, 04:47 PM
Unregistered

If a student wants to do MBBS and M.Sc. (distance) simultaneously after his/her graduation, is it possible in India?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?