20th July 2016, 11:40 AM
Unregistered

List of companies to apply for internship while doing integrated M.Sc Ph.D in Microbiology?

Hello Sir/Mam,

myself Anupam kaushik. I am student of Bsc. Medical microbiology 3rd yr. i secure 77% in 1st yr and 83% in 2nd yr . now after final exams which are going to be held in may-july 2011, i must have to do internship. so please help me. if anybody have info about internship, integrated msc phd in microbiology. i know i am nothing infront of u. but please help me.
i shall be very thankful for this.

Related Questions:
  1. Colleges for doing Integrated phd in microbiology or MSc medical microbiology along with Phd?
  2. List of colleges offering Phd course after doing MSc Microbiology?
  3. List of universities which offer Integrated PhD(Microbiology) course for B.Sc(MLT) graduate?
  4. What is Integrated PhD? Duration of Integrated PhD? is it more preferable then doing MSc and PhD separately? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Colleges where integrated PhD in Microbiology is offered? Their entrance exams for admission?
  6. Universities offering integrated MSc and Ph.D course in any field of Microbiology?
  7. What is the salary for MSc Microbiology or Ph.D Microbiology? What are the different career options after MSc or Ph.D in Microbiology?
  8. List of institutes offering PhD in Microbiology to UGC-NET qualifier? When to apply?
  9. List of colleges and procedure to apply for part time PhD in Marine Microbiology?
  10. List of top universities which provides M.Sc Ph.D integrated course?
  11. How to try for IISC entrance exam in Integrated MSc/Ph.D course and IIRBS entrance exam in integrated MSc/Ph.D course
  12. List of companies providing unpaid internship in Chennai?
  13. List of companies providing internship in Chennai? I'm doing M.Sc(software engineer) and I want real time project with internship in final year
  14. How to do Ph.D in Microbiology after completing MSc Microbiology?
  15. Institutes in India offering integrated M.Sc/Ph.D course after B.Sc (Microbiology)?
  16. Institutes offering M.Sc in Microbiology with internship in Bhopal and Bangalore?
  17. Institutes in which I can do Integrated MSc course in Microbiology or MSc in Microbiology? What is the syllabus to clear the entrance exam?
  18. What is integrated PhD? Difference between M.Sc, PhD and integrated PhD?
20th July 2016, 10:14 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of companies to apply for internship while doing integrated M.Sc Ph.D in Microbiology?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir/Mam,

myself Anupam kaushik. I am student of Bsc. Medical microbiology 3rd yr. i secure 77% in 1st yr and 83% in 2nd yr . now after final exams which are going to be held in may-july 2011, i must have to do internship. so please help me. if anybody have info about internship, integrated msc phd in microbiology. i know i am nothing infront of u. but please help me.
i shall be very thankful for this.
List of companies to apply for internship while doing integrated M.Sc Ph.D in Microbiology:-

1. Genomics Analysis and Information Technology LbsDirections, Research Institute
Address: Bio-IT Center, IBAB, BioTech Park, Electronics City Phase 1, Electronic City, Bengaluru, Karnataka, Phone:080 2852 8902

2. Institute of Bioinformatics and Applied Biotechnology, http://www.ibab.ac.in/

3. Ventura Institute of Bio Sciences, http://www.venturabio.com/

4. Rajiv Gandhi Centre for Biotechnology, http://rgcb.res.in/

5. NCBS, https://www.ncbs.res.in/
21st July 2016, 01:45 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of companies to apply for internship while doing integrated M.Sc Ph.D in Microbiology?

You can apply for internship in following companies

1. Biozeen, 49/2, Gubbi Cross, Hennur Main Road, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560077
Phone: 080 65309006

2. Bangalore Biotech Labs, 24, 3rd, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560094

3. Sri Bio, 3-166/6&7, Flat No-211, 2nd Floor, Bhavya's Sree Arcade, Erragadda, Hyderabad Phone:040 23701153
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?