22nd August 2014, 02:27 AM
Unregistered

Procedure of loan offered by IIHM to students for admission in Delhi campus? Documents required?

Dear Sir/Madam,
As i got selected for iihm delhi admission.
now i want to take admission in delhi campus.
In seminar, Mr.Abdullah told us that IIHM provides 100% bank finance. So i want to know about the procedure for loan and the required documents. Kindly mail me or reply me as soon as possible. [email protected].
Thank you

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to get loan for admission in IIHM? What all Documents required?
  2. Bank loan information for admission in IIHM?
  3. Does IIHM institute provide education loan to students?
  4. Procedure of admission in IIHM Delhi?
  5. How to get admission in IIHM Delhi?
  6. How can I get admission IIHM Delhi after passing 12th from Open Board
  7. Procedure of admission in AIIMS? What papers and documents are required?
  8. Can I get admission in Sathyabhama Engineering College of Chennai after securing 75% marks in Inter and 24213 in AIEEE? What is the admission procedure and what are the documents required during admission? How much is the fee structure?
  9. How to take admission in M.Com course from IGNOU? What are the documents required for admission?
  10. What is the merit required to get admission in DCE through AIEEE? For students outside Delhi is the admission in DCE purely based on AIEEE ranking? Is there any application form required for outside Delhi students? How to apply for it?
  11. Documents required for admission in MA (history) in School of Open Learning, Delhi University
  12. How to take admission for external MBA after completing BCA from Pune University? Procedure, fee structure and the documents required?
  13. Admission detail in IIHM, Delhi including procedure, application forms and beginning of the session
  14. Is there any age relaxation for Hemophilia suffering students in Government Jobs? Procedure to apply and documents required for it?
  15. Syllabus of IIHM entrance exam? Date of sale of application form and entrance exam? List of good books for preparation for IIHM exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Scholarships for Ph.D in Biotechnology? Which are the best universities?
  17. Suggest the list of colleges for Admission in B.Com under Delhi University and their required procedure. I have done 12th scoring 82.20% marks
  18. Can a Maharashtra student apply for GUJCET? Procedure of application and documents required?
16th October 2016, 09:26 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure of loan offered by IIHM to students for admission in Delhi campus? Documents required?

After getting admission at IIHM, you can apply for loan through the bank which is situated in the campus. Some banks have link with institutes for education, it must be same with IIHM.

Hence, you will get education loan assisted by a bank which has tie up with institute. You need to fulfill all the criteria, then only you will be able to get your loan sanctioned.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?