9th June 2014, 05:59 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to get loan for admission in IIHM? What all Documents required?

Dear Sir/Madam,
As i got selected for iihm delhi admission.
now i want to take admission in delhi campus.
In seminar, told us that IIHM provides 100% bank finance. So i want to know about the procedure for loan and the required documents. Kindly mail me or reply me as soon as possible.
Thank you

Related Questions:
  1. Bank loan information for admission in IIHM?
  2. Procedure of admission in AIIMS? What papers and documents are required?
  3. Does IIHM institute provide education loan to students?
  4. Can I get admission in Sathyabhama Engineering College of Chennai after securing 75% marks in Inter and 24213 in AIEEE? What is the admission procedure and what are the documents required during admission? How much is the fee structure?
  5. How to take admission in M.Com course from IGNOU? What are the documents required for admission?
  6. Procedure of admission in IIHM Delhi?
  7. How to take admission for external MBA after completing BCA from Pune University? Procedure, fee structure and the documents required?
  8. Syllabus of IIHM entrance exam? Date of sale of application form and entrance exam? List of good books for preparation for IIHM exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Procedure for admission in BBA? What are the documents required for admission? How much is the fee?
  10. Can a Maharashtra student apply for GUJCET? Procedure of application and documents required?
  11. Last date to get admission for M.Com course in Mumbai University? Required Documents to join this course?
  12. How to get admission in IIHM Delhi?
  13. Want to know regarding Mba Cet exam & Mba admission documents?
  14. After diploma in Automobile Engineering am I eligible for AMIE course? What is the procedure and which documents are required for admission?
  15. How to take admission in Gujarat government polytechnic college? What are the documents required?
  16. What are the documents required to get admission in class 11th science?
  17. How to take educational loan after taking admission in B.Tech Mechanical Engineering
  18. What are the requirements to do regular MBA? Documents required for admission?
15th June 2014, 01:48 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to get loan for admission in IIHM? What all Documents required?

The procedure of education loan is mentioned below.
- You can meet the representatives of the bank in IIHM during counselling and get the necessary details regarding education loan.
-Then you need to approach the nearby bank preferably where you or your parents have an account.
- Talk to the branch manager regarding the education loan. If it is a large branch then talk to the administrative officer.
- Discuss all the norms of education loan, the amount you need and the formalities you need to complete.
- Take the essential documents like academic certificates of past, admission letter, college prospectus, etc.
- The concerned officer will guide you and give all the instructions which you need to comply to get the loan sanctioned.

Documents required :-

- Income certificate of your family.
- Your academic background certificates.
- Your admission letter.
- Prospectus of the college.
- Scholarships earned by you.
16th June 2015, 05:05 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to get loan for admission in IIHM? What all Documents required?

I have been admitted at IIHM Kolkata. What is the prodciure and documents needed for 100% ,loan. What will be the time taken for realizing loan.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?