10th May 2013, 03:32 PM
Unregistered

What are the engineering colleges that I can get after scoring 188.75 cutoff?

my cut off mark is 188.75 what are the engineering colleges can i get please send me to [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. Engineering colleges in which I can get admission for Mechanical Engineering after scoring 94.6%? Cutoff marks for government college of Engineering Pune?
  2. Will I get a seat in top 10 engineering colleges after scoring 194.5 cutoff? Which are the colleges for this cutoff?
  3. Which are the best colleges available for me after scoring 170 cutoff?
  4. What are the engineering colleges that I can get after scoring 188.75 cutoff?
  5. After scoring a cutoff of 167.75 can I get the best colleges? Which are the best colleges available for my cutoff in Chennai?
  6. Which engineering college I may get in Salem after scoring 181 cutoff marks?
  7. What are the colleges that I can get after scoring cutoff marks of 144.25
  8. Names of colleges which will give me admission to 2nd year in engineering after scoring 62.62% in diploma?
  9. Will I get admission in engineering after scoring 53 marks in MHT CET? Cutoff for engineering colleges?
  10. Colleges that I can get in Anna University Counseling after scoring engineering cutoff of 195? Any chance for PSG?
  11. What are the engineering colleges after scoring 180 cutoff marks?
  12. List of top 10 engineering colleges after scoring 194.5 cutoff
  13. Will I get admission in top 10 engineering colleges in Tamilnadu for ECE course after scoring 193 cutoff in 12th?
  14. Admission in medical college after scoring cutoff marks of 188.75? Collegewise Medical cutoff marks?
  15. Best engineering colleges in Tamilnadu that I can get after scoring 190 cutoff? -- [New]
  16. Which are the best engineering colleges which I can get after scoring 170.6 cutoff?
  17. What engineering colleges can I get after scoring 179 cutoff under Anna University?
  18. Maximum and minimum cutoff marks for B.Arch in Anna University and Anna University affiliated colleges? Colleges in which I could get after scoring 287.6 marks? List of top 10 architecture colleges in Tamilnadu? -- [Most Discussed]
26th May 2014, 04:01 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the engineering colleges that I can get after scoring 188.75 cutoff?

colleges that I can get in Anna University Counseling after scoring engineering cut off 188.75 ?I am from BC caste please send me to [email protected]
17th September 2015, 11:19 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the engineering colleges that I can get after scoring 188.75 cutoff?

Here you can see the name of best college under Anna University which accept your score as given below::::::::>>>>>>>>
  1. Lord Venkateshwara Engineering College
  2. Misrimal Navajee Munoth Jain Engineering College
  3. Sri Venkateswara College of Engineering
  4. Asan Memorial College of Engineering and Technology
  5. Loyola-ICAM College of Engineering and Technology
  6. Pallavan College of Engineering
  7. Adhiparasakthi Engineering College
  8. Valliammai Engineering College
  9. Sri Ramanujar Engineering College
  10. Indira Gandhi College of Engineering and Technology for Women
  11. Karpaga Vinayaga College of Engineering and Technology
  12. Saveetha Engineering College
28th September 2015, 11:10 AM
vinoth1921

-->188.75 is a good cut off and not easy to get but nowadays it has become ver tough to get in engineering colleges with this cut off.
-->You may not get major course like MEch/Civil/ECE/EEE in top 20 colleges in Tamilnadu.
-->There are many ancillary courses like EIE/ Chemical/ Production/ Mechatronics/ Plastic/ Instrumentation&control etc. in top 20 colleges.
-->If you want to select Govt College, these are top colleges.
-College of Engineering, Guindy
-Madras Institute of Technology
-Alagappa College of Technology
-GCT, Coimbatore
-CIT, Coimbatore
-Thiagarajar college of Engineering, Madurai
-Anna University-various Districts

-->Top Private Colleges
-PSG, Coimbatore
-SSN
-Sri Venkateswara College of Engineering
-St Joseph's College of Engineering
-Kumaraguru, Coimbatore
-Sairam Engineering College
-RMK/RMD engineering Institutions
-Jeppiar Institutes etc
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?