6th December 2009, 12:19 AM
Tanvi Dasaur

Results for B.Tech and B.Arch applied together or separate in AIEEE?

If we apply for B.Tech and B.Arch together,will we get the result separately or will it be a joint result??

17th December 2009, 06:50 AM
maddusajj
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Results for B.Tech and B.Arch applied together or separate in AIEEE?

the score card will be the same.....
17th December 2009, 07:39 AM
faiyaz
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Results for B.Tech and B.Arch applied together or separate in AIEEE?

Separate merit list will be prepared for both b.tech and b.arch and also separate rank card will be provided for both.
17th December 2009, 09:55 PM
vetriselvi
Senior Member+

You will get a seperate result for B.tech and B.arch for each of them and can use it for counselling.

All the best.
18th December 2009, 12:04 AM
anuja
Senior Member+

you will get separate result for both as both exams are for different carrier,and you will get different score card for both exams as well.
18th December 2009, 11:07 AM
amarjit
Senior Member++++

there is a single score card for both the b.tech and b.arch exams ......both the scores will be written one below other in the same score card......marks for each subject will be specified separately.............
27th December 2009, 08:03 PM
anurag kumar

Location: H.No.-101, first floor, dagar house, bijwasan New Delhi-110061.

you can apply it either separately and jointly as you like and the result will also like that.
28th December 2009, 12:53 PM
satyavani
Senior Member++

you will get the result together in the same score card,all the best
15th January 2010, 01:00 AM
ryan
Senior Member+

hi tanvi,

dont worry,there are separate score columns for b.tech and b.arch in the score card of AIEEE.

also the all indian rank,the state rank and the category rank also will be there for both b.tech and b.arch exam in separate columns.

you can get more information from the website from the link below:

http://aieee.nic.in/aieee2010/aieee/welcome.html
24th January 2010, 03:21 AM
edward
Top Answerer

you will be getting your result for B.tech and B.arch in same marks sheet but in different columns..
29th January 2010, 01:32 AM
priya143

hi,

don't worry the results of b.tech and b.arch will not be mixed up.
there will be two different columns containing marks secured in the respective exams.
also the all india rank ad other ranks will also be indicated as separately in their respective columns.
but the score card will be same ie one containing both the columns.

best of luck for the exam
6th February 2010, 12:58 PM
Senior Member+++

separate result board willl be there and separate ranking and markings are there for b.tech and b.arch
10th February 2010, 09:23 PM
gautam d wonder lover
Senior Member++

result for b.teck and b.arch will be published separately,
separate score card will be send for both the exam,
11th February 2010, 08:55 AM
Bella
Senior Member++++

you will get the marks separately for the exams however you will have all this un just one scoreacrd
11th February 2010, 06:07 PM
bond007
Senior Member++

yes you will be getting separate result i.e your B.Arch and B.Tech result will be shown separately in your score card.
11th February 2010, 07:57 PM
pradeep.g.u
Senior Member+

separate mark list will be given for both b.tech and b.arch and also separate rank card will be provided for both.
19th April 2010, 01:14 PM
Unregistered

Even I am worried. I applied for both by mistake though interest is in only BTech. so what will happen if I dont do the Barch exam well and score good marks in BTech part ? Will I still be considered for Btech career or since I have not done the B Arch paper well ( I am not learnt the drawing part), will I lose the BTech ranking ?
Pls clarify ...
14th May 2010, 07:45 PM
subhasish
Senior Member++

Dear Friend
You can apply any one at a time .
The same application form consist of both the options .

You must appear any one at a time.

All the best.
14th May 2010, 07:46 PM
subhasish
Senior Member++

Dear Friend
You can apply any one at a time .
The same application form consist of both the options .

You must appear any one at a time.

All the best.
31st May 2010, 07:23 PM
Aditya.addy
Senior Member+

dear friend,
the results for B.Tech and B.Arch was declared on 29th MAY,2010.
if you have applied for B.Tech and and B.Arch then your marks will be specified in the card with the rank.
for more details www.aieee.nic.in
15th June 2010, 10:46 PM
9A2M00
Senior Member+

the result will come in different way.
one aieee score for b.tech ,other b.arch
19th June 2010, 12:19 PM
Kumar Mayank

There will be a single score card and your admission in b.arch or b.tech depends on that rank.
"Best of luck"
15th July 2010, 11:50 PM
ansh_ansh
Senior Member++++

hi friend,
the results for B.Tech and B.Arch was already announced,
there will be two different columns containing marks secured in the respective exams.
also the all India rank ad other ranks will also be indicated as separately in their respective columns.but the score card will be same ie one containing both the columns.
23rd July 2010, 04:23 PM
Unregistered

my rank is 136. can i get thiyagarajar college
16th February 2011, 12:44 PM
SupritShestha

the results for both the BTech and BArch will come in a combine result sheet will be delivered to you through post...
1st April 2011, 10:04 PM
Unregistered

Even I am worried. I applied for both by mistake though interest is in only BTech. so what will happen if I dont do the Barch exam well and score good marks in BTech part ? Will I still be considered for Btech career or since I have not done the B Arch paper well ( I am not learnt the drawing part), will I lose the BTech ranking ?
Pls clarify. Snigdha
30th April 2011, 11:41 AM
Unregistered

i dont want to apper in b.arch exam but want to apper in b.tech. will it affect my aieee result
2nd May 2011, 04:30 PM
Unregistered

from which site i will get b arch solutions 2011?
26th May 2011, 09:11 PM
Unregistered

WHER ARE THE B/TECH RESULT
23rd November 2011, 08:26 PM
Unregistered

does b arch scores and rank affect your b tech rank ?
23rd December 2011, 03:11 AM
Unregistered

btec and barch exam take place at the same time??
27th January 2012, 07:43 PM
Unregistered

i applied for both b tech and b arch
and selected date of exam on 26 may 2012 then when i should write b arch offline exam?
18th May 2012, 08:41 PM
Unregistered

Unhappy Re: Results for B.Tech and B.Arch applied together or separate in AIEEE?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i applied for both b tech and b arch
and selected date of exam on 26 may 2012 then when i should write b arch offline exam?
sry, to say now u cannot write the barch exam because it has already completed on 29th april
20th May 2012, 08:46 PM
Unregistered

what is the date of result of aieee for offline exam
17th June 2012, 10:31 PM
Unregistered

can i do both b.arch and b.tech counselling at the same time, i mean separately but at the same year if i appeared both??
19th April 2013, 11:16 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by maddusajj View Post
the score card will be the same.....
can i know result date of b.arch pls
2nd June 2014, 07:35 PM
Unregistered

sir i m geting 160 in b.arch (with out drawing) nd expecting about 200 nd cbse result in 65% cn i get admission in nit raipur
plz rply...???
2nd June 2014, 07:43 PM
Unregistered

sir i m geting 160 in b.arch (with out drawing) nd expecting about 200 nd cbse result in 65% cn i get admission in nit raipur
plz rply...???
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?