8th January 2011, 02:52 PM
eshwarprasadk

How to prepare for the personal interview of APSRTC for the post of Mechanical Supervisor? Which topics are asked in the interview?

dear all,

i have provisinolly selected for personal interview after written test in APSRTC for post of Mechanical supervisor, can any suggest me how prepare for it, what are the topics can be asked in interview

Thanks & Regards
K.ESHWAR PRASAD

24th March 2011, 06:57 AM
sumitkumarsharma
Senior Member+

Wink Re: How to prepare for the personal interview of APSRTC for the post of Mechanical Supervisor? Which topics are asked in the interview?

Quote:
Originally Posted by eshwarprasadk View Post
dear all,

i have provisinolly selected for personal interview after written test in APSRTC for post of Mechanical supervisor, can any suggest me how prepare for it, what are the topics can be asked in interview

Thanks & Regards
K.ESHWAR PRASAD
congrats,because you are selected in this personal interview..............

you must should go previous year question paper for interview then you can understood which type of question they ask????????

but you must prepare for all core questions which is related to you branch..........

they ask to you for life related question which is totally based on your life,

and they see your talking,walking and cloths all things see ...............

that' s why you must prepare for this interview confidently............
17th October 2011, 04:41 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to prepare for the personal interview of APSRTC for the post of Mechanical Supervisor? Which topics are asked in the interview?

where can i get previous year question papers
25th May 2012, 12:58 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to prepare for the personal interview of APSRTC for the post of Mechanical Supervisor? Which topics are asked in the interview?

i provisionally selected for junior assistant(material), how to i prepare for this interview
28th May 2012, 10:48 PM
Unregistered

what kind of questions will be asked in interview of apsrtc junior assistant?
28th May 2012, 10:53 PM
Unregistered

what kind of questions asked in apsrtc junior assistant?
16th September 2012, 08:42 PM
Unregistered

what is eligibility critria
10th October 2012, 04:19 PM
Unregistered

how to preraper for the persnal interview of apsrtc for the post of data entry operator
31st October 2012, 06:27 PM
Unregistered

TELL ME THE INTERIEW QUESTIONS FOR MECHANICAL SUPERVISIOR TRINEE
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?