15th February 2016, 12:06 AM
Unregistered

How can I get admisison to study PhD in English Literature in University of Oxford?

Dear Sir,
I am doing M.A. in English and I like to do PhD in English Literature in University of Oxford. Can you tell me how do I get admission for PhD in Oxford? Please tell me asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Admission procedure to study PhD in English Literature in Oxford University for B.A.(English) candidate?
  2. In which country I should pursue M.A. and PhD(English Literature) in Abroad?
  3. Can I study PhD if pursuing Distance M.A. in English Literature?
  4. Admission procedure to study PhD in English Literature in Ranchi University for M.A. postgraduate?
  5. Admission procedure to study PhD in English Literature in UK for M.A. postgraduate?
  6. Eligibility for PhD course in English Literature through online mode?
  7. What should I do to apply for Master's in English Literature at Oxford University?
  8. Is it possible to study PhD in English Literature without appearing in any entrance exam for distance English postgraduate?
  9. MA in Psychology after B.A in English Literature? MA in English literature along with diploma in Psychology? Duration of diploma course?
  10. Does University of Oxford offers PhD in Management?
  11. Can I become a Lecturer if study PhD in Management being a MBA and M.A.(English Literature) postgraduate?
  12. What are the requirements to study PhD in Technology in Oxford University for M.Tech student?
  13. How can I apply to study PhD in English Literature in Aligarh Muslim University being an Iranian?
  14. Phd in english literature from R.S.S.U university of Raipur (C.G). procedure and papers -- [Most Discussed]
  15. How may I join PhD program in English literature from JNU or other recognized university? I have done BA from Assam University and Masters from Nepal
  16. Is it possible to do PhD in English Literature if did M.A. 21 years back?
  17. Detailed information about PhD in English Language and English Literature for an English postgraduate? Possibility to do PhD in Management?
  18. Universities offering PhD in English Literature with stipend
22nd February 2016, 07:05 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How can I get admisison to study PhD in English Literature in University of Oxford?

It is tough to get admission for the course of PhD in University of Oxford.
You need to have very good Domain Knowledge as well as a very good academic track record to get admission to the course of PhD in English Literature in University of Oxford.
You will need to apply for the course of PhD in English Literature in University of Oxford and you will be selected on the basis of your academic track record and a Personal Interview that will be conducted.
Once you are able clear all this hurdles then you will be able to pursue the course of PhD in English Literature in University of Oxford.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?