22nd May 2013, 09:28 PM
yogesh6690

Can I get into the field of Robotics after completing MSc in IT?

Can I get into the field of Robotics after completing MSc. in Information Technology? If yes, then please let me know some higher courses in Robotics along with the institution providing it.

Related Questions:
  1. Steps to be taken to take up Robotics Field?
  2. Can I study Robotics after completing Diploma in Computer Science & Engineering? -- [New]
  3. Doing B.E in ECE and want to do value added courses : Which course will be the best and which are the institutes?
  4. Which course will be best for future in Robotics field?
  5. Indian companies offering jobs in robotics? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Robotics Jobs: Indian companies having jobs in the field of Robotics?
  7. How to do engineering in Automation and Robotics? What is the scope in India? Can we do PG in Robotics?
  8. Which colleges are offering robotics in and around Tamilnadu? What is the fee structure for education and accommodation?
  9. What to do after completing MSc in Zoology? I am interested in Zoology field
  10. What is the scope of Robotics field?
  11. How to do internship after doing mechanical engineering if I am interested in Robotics field
  12. How can I go to study for robotics after completing my B.Tech IT? Which colleges are the best in Tamilnadu?
  13. Best robotex engineering colleges in India?
  14. How to do Ph.D in Robotics after B.Tech? Which universities are offering Ph.D in Robotics after B.Tech?
  15. What to do after completing BSc, MCA, MSc in Electronics, MSc in Forensic or MSc IT? Any good institute in Ahmedabad city to do Ethical Course?
  16. Good institutions offering Masters course in Robotics field?
  17. How to get admission in robotics engineering after completing diploma in electronics and telecommunication branch
  18. How to pursue MSc stats from IIT? I have finished my graduation in BSc stats
29th January 2015, 10:44 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get into the field of Robotics after completing MSc in IT?

Can we do robotics after taking commerce field after std. 10 In india ??? If yes then wht degress we have to obtain in the commerce field
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?