24th April 2012, 09:07 PM
sweetyagals

How can I go to study for robotics after completing my B.Tech IT? Which colleges are the best in Tamilnadu?

how can i go to study about robotics after completing my B.TECH IT.
and which college is best in Tamil nadu

Related Questions:
  1. How should I study CA after completing 12th computer science? Are there any colleges to study CA in tamilnadu?
  2. Which colleges are offering robotics in and around Tamilnadu? What is the fee structure for education and accommodation?
  3. Best college for Robotics after ME? Details of scholarship and entrance? Which country is best?
  4. Best colleges offering M.Tech in Robotics engineering in Tamilnadu
  5. Eligibility to study Robotics in Japan?
  6. M.Tech in Robotics colleges in India and Abroad? Annual fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Universities with fee structure in Japan which offers M.Tech in Robotics? Procedure to get admission?
  8. Eligibility to study M.Tech(Robotics) for B.Tech(Computer Science & Engineering) candidate? -- [New]
  9. Can I get into the field of Robotics after completing MSc in IT?
  10. How to study Physics or robotics after completing graduation in Information Technology
  11. Which are the best colleges for me to do B.Tech or B.E in Robotics Engineering?
  12. Am i eligible to study robotics after completing 3 years B.Tech ECE?
  13. Procedure to choose Robotics branch in Government colleges? List of colleges offering the course? What is the scope if Robotics in India and Abroad?
  14. What is the scope of robotics in India? What are the private colleges offering robotics studies? What is the fee structure?
  15. How much marks are required to study Textile/Designer engineering? Which are the good colleges in Tamilnadu?
  16. Scope of Robotics in Future?
  17. How to get admission in robotics engineering after completing diploma in electronics and telecommunication branch
  18. Can I study Robotics after completing Diploma in Computer Science & Engineering?
22nd August 2012, 07:15 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I go to study for robotics after completing my B.Tech IT? Which colleges are the best in Tamilnadu?

B.Tech graduates can go for higher studies in Robotics. Aarupadai Veedu Institute of Technology, Adhiyamaan College of Engineering, Anna University of Technology, Madurai are some of the institutes in Tamil Nadu that conduct this course. Admission to the course is based on marks obtained in qualifying exams. Some institutes conduct entrance test for admission. The upper age limit is 28 years.
11th October 2012, 08:06 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I go to study for robotics after completing my B.Tech IT? Which colleges are the best in Tamilnadu?

what are the qualifications for robotics engineer
7th June 2013, 10:04 PM
Unregistered

To study m.tech robotics what i have to study in b.tech/b.e
5th March 2014, 12:20 PM
Unregistered

how to study robotics after finishing b.tech IT?is there any entrance coaching centres?
28th January 2016, 07:53 PM
Unregistered

How to get in robotics after completing 12th state board in Tamil nadu
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?