26th July 2015, 11:31 PM
Unregistered

What are the jobs available in government and private sector after completing diploma in metallurgical engineering?

Sir I want to know that Jobs for diploma in metallurgical engineering students in government/private sector? Also in jharkhand state

Related Questions:
  1. How to work in private sector after completing diploma in civil engineering
  2. What are the jobs available after completing diploma for mechanical engineering in government and private sector?
  3. Job opportunities in Government sector after the completion of Engineering in CS? Is it possible to earn more in Private sector than in Government sector?
  4. Amrita EEE or SRMEEE? better chance of admission?
  5. How to get jobs for Civil Engineers in Private Sector?
  6. What kind of jobs are available in Government sector for Diploma Civil Engineer?
  7. Can I apply fopr AIEEE after completing diploma in Metallurgical engineering?
  8. Jobs in government sector or PSU after Diploma (Passed in 2004) in Electrical stream and work experience in private sector?
  9. Can I apply for AIEEE after completing diploma in Metallurgical Engineering?
  10. Should I choose private or government sector after completing MCA with 66%?
  11. How may I get a well paid job? I have done graduation, MA in economics and B.Ed course
  12. Career in Forensic Science after BHMS?
  13. Eligibility to study B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) after completing Diploma in Metallurgical Engineering?
  14. How to get a government job after completing diploma in mechanical engineering?
  15. Should I prefer jobs in private IT sector or in government sector?
  16. Government sector jobs vs Private sector jobs after B.E. in mechanical engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Is Monad university recognized? Am I eligible for government jobs after completing diploma in Electronics and electrical engineering? -- [New]
  18. Which PSUs are recruiting Computer Science students for training?
31st May 2016, 12:09 PM
samsung1992

Default Re: What are the jobs available in government and private sector after completing diploma in metallurgical engineering?

There are job for Diploma students in metallurgical engineering, but there are certain limitations also.
Some of the limitations are:

1. You will not get much of the basic salary pay.
2. You will be considered to be an experience candidate, but you will never be seen as
an engineering student.
3. Diploma students have very rare chances for the promotion, yes you will get
promotion but it is not certain that at what particular period of time you will be
promoted.

**So, it will be much better for you to get some engineering degree like: B.E or B.tech
in metallurgical engineering and then apply for the job, you will get good one.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?