25th November 2015, 12:51 AM
Unregistered

Job in private sector being in 4th year electronics and communication engineering?

I am studying fourth year of electronics and communication engineering, I am not interested in doing job in private sectors, and how can I get a central government job to my qualification?

Related Questions:
  1. Job opportunities in electronics field in both government and private sector?
  2. Job opportunities in Private sector for B.Tech(Electronics & Communication Engineering) graduate in Southern India?
  3. Current opportunities in government sector for B.Tech in Engineering and Communication?
  4. How to get job in Railways and private sector while doing B.E?
  5. List of Core companies in the field of Electronics and Communication? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Can I apply for BSNL government job in 4th year after studying B.Tech in Electronics and Communication Engineering
  7. Which is the best job for Electronics and Communication students in government sector?
  8. How to shift to government sector while working in private sector?
  9. What is the portion of ECE branch?
  10. List of government sector jobs after completing B.Tech in Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  11. Jobs in government sector after Electronics and Communication? Any exam which I have to give?
  12. Job in private Telecom sector for B.Tech(E&TC) final year student?
  13. How to get a job after completing Electronics and Communication Engineering? Minimum marks required to get a job? How does a backlog paper affect the chances of getting a job?
  14. How to get a job in government or private sector after completing diploma in Electronics Engineering with 75.80%
  15. Names of the good companies in which I can get after B.Tech Electronics and Communication?
  16. How to get a job in IT sector after passing B.Tech in Electronics and Communication Engineeirng
  17. Details about job for M.Sc Electronics holder in private sector? Name reputed university for PhD in Electronics science?
  18. Can a B.tech 4th year student apply for BSNL and other Government Jobs exams?
25th November 2015, 06:48 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job in private sector being in 4th year electronics and communication engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am studying fourth year of electronics and communication engineering, I am not interested in doing job in private sectors, and how can I get a central government job to my qualification?
The aspirant has to complete his/her degree for a job in private companies. There are jobs in core and noncore organisations for the ECE graduates. There are vacancies in companies like,

- Zebronics https://www.zebronics.com/,
- MCS Technologies mcstechnologies.co.in/,
- CMC www.cmch-vellore.edu/,
- Robert Bosch Engineering and Business Solutions www.bosch-india-software.com etc.

The aspirant can work as Trainee Engineer, Software Engineer, Telecom Engineer, Teaching Faculty etc. There will be an aptitude test, technical and HR interviews for the selection. The aspirant can check the job vacancy details in the websites or in the company websites.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?