5th June 2013, 08:28 PM
Unregistered

How should I become an astronaut in India?

what to study after intermediate to become an astronaut in india

7th October 2015, 12:17 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How should I become an astronaut in India?

>> Here I am giving you process to become an astronaut in The National Aeronautics and Space Administration.

>> My suggestion to you is that after 12th grade with PCM you have to take admission in B tech courses.

>> Then you have to pass a Bachelor’s degree in engineering, biological science, physical science, or mathematics from a well recognized university.

>> Your Degree must be followed by at least 3 years of related professional experience or at least 1,000 pilot-in-command time in jet aircraft.
8th October 2015, 11:53 AM
H Rimmy

Default Re: How should I become an astronaut in India?

To become an Astronaut you have to fulfilled some requirements are as follows:-
You should have passed 12th with minimum 50% marks having subjects of Physics,Maths & Chemistry.
After completion of 12th you would have to get admission in B.Tech engineering.It is a 4 years degree course .You should have to do Aeronautical Engineering .To getting admission in this course you have to clear entrance exam such as JEE mains & JEE Advanced with scoring good scores.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?