15th April 2011, 09:52 AM
Unregistered

Fee structure for Karnataka students who will get medical seats through Karnataka CET?

Kindly let us know the Fee structure for Karnataka Students though who will be intending to get Medical seats through Karnataka CET for the year 2011

Related Questions:
  1. What is the fee structure of private medical colleges of Karnataka?
  2. Am I eligible for Karnataka CET(Medical) exam? I've done my 10th from karnataka and want to do my 12th from outside karnataka
  3. Procedure for admission in MBBS or B.E with scholarship?
  4. How many seats are there for MDS Karnataka CET exam? Fee structure of the same?
  5. Fee structure details of the private medical colleges in Karnataka?
  6. Fee structure of government seats in government medical colleges in Karnataka? What should be my ranking to secure a goverment seat and private college of Karnataka?
  7. What is the fee structure for MS, MD college seats in Maharashtra and Karnataka
  8. Is there any increase in the number of seats in Karnataka CET? Any chance to get medical seat in medical colleges of Karnataka?
  9. In which reservation quota will I consider for CET, Karnataka exam? I have done my 10th from UAE and 12th from Karnataka. I am a muslim and having domicile of Karnataka
  10. What is the minimum fee structure for admission of medical colleges in Karnataka?
  11. Medical colleges in Karnataka with low fee structure? -- [New]
  12. Fee structure of Govt seats in Govt Medical Colleges of Karnataka? What should be my ranking to get Govt seat in Govt and private colleges of Karnataka?
  13. fee structure of private medical colleges in karnataka state? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Fee structure of B.E lateral entry course for non resident Karnataka student? How much rank required to join Government Karnataka Colleges?
  15. Fee structure of government seats in Government Medical Colleges of Karnataka? What should be my ranking to get a government seat in a government and private college of Karnataka?
  16. Fee structure of government seats in government medical colleges of Karnataka? What should be my ranking to get government seat in government and private colleges of Karnataka?
  17. Fee structure of government seats in government medical college of Karnataka? Ranking required to get a seat in government and private college of Karnataka?
  18. Procedure to apply for Karnataka CET? What is the fee structure?
6th June 2012, 07:43 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Fee structure for Karnataka students who will get medical seats through Karnataka CET?

fee structure of private medical colleges in karnataka state?

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/fee-structure-karnataka-students-who-will-get-medical-seats-through-karnataka-cet-121551.html#ixzz1x1DAbNd7
17th June 2014, 10:11 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Fee structure for Karnataka students who will get medical seats through Karnataka CET?

am I eligible for Hubli KIMS medical college as i got 2871 rank in kcet and i have SC categary
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?