20th January 2012, 08:18 PM
Yatheeshayspk

Procedure to apply for Karnataka CET? What is the fee structure?

I am a kerala kannadiga. I studied in kasaragod,kerala. Please give me the process of applying for karnataka cet including application fee,dd,time&date.

Related Questions:
  1. Fee structure for Karnataka students who will get medical seats through Karnataka CET?
  2. Procedure to apply for Associate CET? Fee structure for SC candidate students?
  3. karnataka CET 2011: How to apply? Fee for the exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. How can I apply for B.Ed CET for admission in Nagpur? Fee structure of CET exam?
  5. Fee structure of B.E lateral entry course for non resident Karnataka student? How much rank required to join Government Karnataka Colleges?
  6. How may I apply for Karnataka CET? What's the procedure for the same? I belong to Goa but my both parents belong to Karnataka
  7. How many seats are there for MDS Karnataka CET exam? Fee structure of the same?
  8. Procedure to apply for M.Com course? Fee structure for the course? What documents are to be filled to join this course?
  9. Procedure for applying in CET karnataka?
  10. Procedure to do LLB course in Correspondence? How to apply for this course? Fee structure and Duration for this course?
  11. Am I eligible for Karnataka CET? I'm a resident of mangalore in Karnataka and done schooling(CBSE) from Karnataka. How may I get application form and fee structure?
  12. Procedure for CET Karnataka engineering exam? Can a Non Karnataka student appear? How much money is to be paid?
  13. What is the procedure to be followed for applying Ph.D management in tourism course?
  14. Procedure for CET Karnataka engineering exam? How much money is required for DD?
  15. What's the procedure for applying Karnataka, CET? I have residential of Tripura and want to appear in CET, Karnataka.
  16. Fee structure details of the private medical colleges in Karnataka?
  17. Best colleges offering M.Sc(CS) in Karnataka? Admission procedure and fee expenses? -- [New]
  18. How much fee is required for Ph.D.? How to get admission in Ph.D. in Karnataka?
11th February 2012, 12:52 PM
Senior Member+

Thumbs up Re: Procedure to apply for Karnataka CET? What is the fee structure?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yatheeshayspk View Post
I am a kerala kannadiga. I studied in kasaragod,kerala. Please give me the process of applying for karnataka cet including application fee,dd,time&date.
Karnataka Common Entrance Test (K-CET)

Helo Yatheeshayspk,
  • Karnataka Common Entrance Test , known as KCET is conducted every year to test the potential of the students seeking admission to various engineering and Medical colleges in Karnataka.
  • To Apply For the courses, the applicant should have passed Karnataka 2nd PUC / 12th Std. or equivalent examination with Physics and Mathematics along with Chemistry / Bio-Technology / Biology as optional subjects with English as one of the languages of study. In case of candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes and Other Backward Classed (Category - 1, 2A, 2B, 3A and 3B), the minimum marks for the purpose of eligibility will be 45% of marks in aggregate in the optional subjects in the qualifying examination.
  • Incase if You Haven't passed your Second Year From State Board of K'taka, and Have Completed 10 years of your Study in the State, then You are Equally eligible.
  • The test is of the objective pattern, with 120 questions from physics and Chemistry and 60 questions from Mathematics and/or 60 questions from biology depending on the choice made by the students.
  • For the Calendar of Events Please Visit: http://kea.kar.nic.in/cet2011/Brochure_files/Calender_of_events.pdf
  • The Time Table For CET 2012 is attached Below. Have a look! And the Procedure is Explained in the Brochure attached Below.

PS: Please Go Through the Eligibility Criteria Before Applying And check out Which clause do you Belong to!

Regards,

NIK
17th February 2012, 06:30 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Karnataka CET? What is the fee structure?

i am a second puc student from karnataka. can anyone please tell me the procedure to apply and the fee structure in detail
11th March 2012, 06:28 PM
Unregistered

I'm a student from karnataka studyin in 2nd pu. Can you tell me what is the eligibility as in the annual income to apply for category 1??
12th June 2012, 02:37 PM
Unregistered

what is the fee structures for medical seat
27th July 2012, 10:52 AM
Unregistered

When the CET second round will start?
25th September 2012, 08:22 PM
Unregistered

please tell me the procedure of applying cet,even after we are going for other course
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?