5th May 2013, 05:35 PM
jyotimishra1

Am I eligible to appear for CA IPCC course? I am a MBA finance with 76% marks

I am MBA finance with 76% of marks , and want to register in CA IPCC course.
Am I eligible to appear for CA IPCC course (CA Intermediate) exam ?

Please guide me in my email Id: [email protected].

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to join IPCC through Direct Entry Scheme after completion of MBA in Finance with 54.8% of marks?
  2. Can I apply for IPCC after completing my MBA finance and marketing
  3. Can I directly appear for IPCC exam after completing MBA finance and marketing
  4. Can I be eligible for NET SET after completing PG in MBA finance with 57% marks
  5. Am I eligible for M.Phil in Finance after securing 70% in MBA Finance?
  6. How is MBA Finance beneficial for me after BSc Economics?
  7. Am I eligible for CS executive and IPCC after completing graduation in B.Com with 40% marks
  8. Am I eligible for MBA Program in Finance having scored 58% in 10th, 68% in 12th and 59% in Hotel Management course?
  9. Can I get direct admission for IPCC having completed MBA in Finance?
  10. Am I eligible for direct IPCC course without CPT after completing B.Com, LLB and MBA?
  11. Am I eligible for IPCC after passing B.Com? I want to do CA
  12. How to do CA after completing B.Tech this year?
  13. Am I eligible to apply for NET-SET Exam being a candidate having scored 58% in B.Sc and 57% in MBA Finance?
  14. Which degree has better career in Finance stream among MBA and M.S.? -- [New]
  15. How can I become a teacher? What's the eligibility criteria for becoming a teacher in government school? I've done B.Com with 50% marks and MBA in Finance
  16. Am I eligible for NET exam if I have done MBA(Finance) from SMU(Distance Course) with 70%?
  17. After BSc Biotechnology am I eligible for MBA? What is the scope after that? can I pursue MBA in finance being a science student? Difference between the syllabus of MBA HR, Biotech, Marketing and Finance?
  18. Is it good to do MBA in Finance after BSc? -- [Most Discussed]
14th August 2013, 07:10 PM
inderjeetsunda

Thumbs up Re: Am I eligible to appear for CA IPCC course? I am a MBA finance with 76% marks

Hello Friend,
There is two way one can do CA Course:-
One is By Doing CPT-IPCC-Articleship-Final
Another is Doing Graduation with minimum 60% in any Stream and with minimum 55% in commerce then IPCC after that Articleship and Final Exam this method called direct entry Scheme.
According to second method you are eligible for CA IPCC.

All the Best.
14th August 2013, 10:58 PM
john215

Default Re: Am I eligible to appear for CA IPCC course? I am a MBA finance with 76% marks

Re: Am I eligible to appear for CA IPCC course? I am a MBA finance with 76% marks

Hi friend,

Yes you can eligible for CA IPCC course

Thanks!!!!
all the best..............
15th August 2013, 10:14 PM
SK@S
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to appear for CA IPCC course? I am a MBA finance with 76% marks

Quote:
Originally Posted by jyotimishra1 View Post
I am MBA finance with 76% of marks , and want to register in CA IPCC course.
Am I eligible to appear for CA IPCC course (CA Intermediate) exam ?

Please guide me in my email Id: [email protected].

You can get direct admission in the IPCC Stage of the CA course after completion of B.COM and get exemption from CPT Stage if you meet the below conditions

Commerce Graduates needs to score minimum aggregate of 55% marks in B.COM to get exemption from appearing in the CPT exams.

A candidates can get exemption from giving the CPT exams if he/she has studied atleast 3 papers from the below list of papers.
Accounting,
Auditing,
Mercantile Laws,
Corporate Laws,
Economics,
Management including Financial Management,
Taxation including Direct Tax Laws, Indirect Tax Laws etc.,
Costing,
Business Administration,
Management Accounting

For Non Commerce Graduates, if they have scored more than 60% marks in Graduation, they get exemption from appearing in the CPT exams and get direct admission in the IPCC stage

Subjects of CA-IPCC

Group one
1st paper Advanced Accounting 100 Marks

2nd Paper Law, Ethics and Communication
This paper has three parts:
Part I: Law 60 Marks
Part II: Business Ethics 20 Marks
Part III: Business Communications 20 Marks

3RD Paper : Cost Accounting and Financial Management
This Paper has 2 parts
Part I Cost Accounting 50 Marks
Part II Financial Management 50 Marks

4th Paper Taxation
Part I Income-tax [50 Marks]
Part II Service tax 25 Marks & VAT 25 Marks

Group Two

Paper 5 Advanced Accounting 100 Marks

Paper 6 Auditing and Assurance 100 Marks

Paper 7 Information Technology and Strategic Management
This Paper has two parts
Part 1 Information Technology 50 Mark
Part 2 Strategic Management 50 Marks
17th August 2013, 03:22 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Yes surely you can apply for CA IPCC directly as you have the required qualification for directly applying for IPCC without appearing for CPT.

It is clearly mentioned that Non Commerce Graduates/Post Graduates with 60% marks are eligible for CA IPCC and they are exempted from CA CPT.

You have got 76% marks in MBA Finance so you are definitely eligible to apply for CA IPCC.

So apply for CA IPCC and start studying according to the IPCC syllabus.

CA IPCC Subjects:

-Advanced Accounting

-Law, Ethics and Communication

-Cost Accounting and Financial Management

-Taxation

-Advanced Accounting

-Auditing and Assurance

-Information Technology and Strategic Management

21st January 2014, 07:28 PM
Unregistered

I passed graduation with science ,but i passed PGDBA from distance learning from58% marks from SCDL , Am i eligible for direct for direct admission in IPCC
21st January 2014, 07:30 PM
Unregistered

I passed graduation with science ,but i passed PGDBA from distance learning from58% marks from SCDL , Am i eligible for direct for direct admission in IPCC
27th March 2014, 09:16 PM
Unregistered

I passed B.COM having 54%,After that i passed MBA(Fin) from SMU having 78% .Am i eligible for direct entry scheme in IPCC ???? Pls suggest me......
5th October 2014, 07:55 AM
Unregistered

I wanted to enrol for IPCC directly..cansomeone in this forum help clarify me on my eligibility for CA - IPCC directly based on below listed details? Completed B.com degree in 2003 with 49% marks, worked with an audit form for an years time & joined MBA in 2004-06 with 59% (OBC category), there after joined MNC's and working with world class International Banks as a Finance Controller.

If I'm - Eligible then what are notable take aways & next steps
If No - Do I have any alternate professional qualifications in India/Abroad with reasonable fee.

Thanks,
KS
31st May 2018, 01:24 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to appear for CA IPCC course? I am a MBA finance from sikkim manipal university (distance Education) with 68% marks & graduation done with 50%.

please reply on [email protected]
27th December 2019, 11:46 AM
Unregistered

Hi all, one can enroll directly in IPCC after completing MBA with 55% or so however kindly confirm us whether MBA will be awarded any exemptions on any IPCC papers

[email protected]
4th January 2020, 02:45 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to appear for CA IPCC course? I am a MBA finance with 76% marks but in BSC got only 59%
12th August 2020, 10:38 PM
Unregistered

sir/madam, I have finished MBA financial ( corres) with 58%.am i eligible to join intermediate course for ca? please guide me MY MAIL ID([email protected]) Thanks
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?